fendubbers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

How long will it be till I get hung.........????

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
cabrio19

cabrio19

Male Number of posts : 250
Drives : mk2 gti 8v
Registration date : 2008-04-19

How long will it be till I get hung.........???? Empty
PostSubject: How long will it be till I get hung.........????   How long will it be till I get hung.........???? EmptyFri Jul 24 2009, 18:17

I bought a brand new set of wheels last year and had them on my cabriolet. My mk2 should be up and ready in a few weeks and considering they have probably only done about 100 miles i'm gonna put them on it.

The only thing is they are 17's................

I know it's not exactly the euro look but they are brand new and shiney and will look good on the car as they are black and polished and the car is white. What you think??
Back to top Go down
matty_mk1

matty_mk1

Male Number of posts : 6255
Drives : Mk2 audi TT / BBM mk2 VR / Air'd passat wagen
Registration date : 2008-01-24

PostSubject: Re: How long will it be till I get hung.........????   How long will it be till I get hung.........???? EmptyFri Jul 24 2009, 20:17

i think 17s can look sick on mk2s with the right drop. get some nice skinny tyres on them like 185/35s and tuck them big stylee Cool
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/profile.php?id=680468476&
cabrio19

cabrio19

PostSubject: Re: How long will it be till I get hung.........????   How long will it be till I get hung.........???? EmptyFri Jul 24 2009, 20:57

yeah i think the right style could look good. gonna get some coilies aswell so i can play with the height. the tyres on them are quite fat so they're gonna need changing. i have some brand new coiles for a mk1 cabriolet, do you know if they'll fit the mk2?
Back to top Go down
matty_mk1

matty_mk1

Male Number of posts : 6255
Drives : Mk2 audi TT / BBM mk2 VR / Air'd passat wagen
Registration date : 2008-01-24

PostSubject: Re: How long will it be till I get hung.........????   How long will it be till I get hung.........???? EmptyFri Jul 24 2009, 21:03

yeah tyres make a big difference in what ya can get away with m8.

erm, dont think they will fit a mk2, could be wrong though
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/profile.php?id=680468476&
cabrio19

cabrio19

PostSubject: Re: How long will it be till I get hung.........????   How long will it be till I get hung.........???? EmptyFri Jul 24 2009, 21:15

yeah i've heard they don't so they maybe going up for sale or swaps for mk2 ones.
Back to top Go down
mk3golfcab

mk3golfcab

Male Number of posts : 1566
Drives : 05' Fabia VRS, 00' TL1000R
Registration date : 2008-06-03

PostSubject: Re: How long will it be till I get hung.........????   How long will it be till I get hung.........???? EmptySat Jul 25 2009, 08:40

hows the mk2 coming along dude, got any pics?
Back to top Go down
cabrio19

cabrio19

PostSubject: Re: How long will it be till I get hung.........????   How long will it be till I get hung.........???? EmptySat Jul 25 2009, 09:48

it's getting there mate.

the engine is out, bay has been cleaned a little bit (just degreased it and stone chipped it white until the winter) finished mopping it this morning before work. the bodywork has come up quite well.

the gti engine and bits are being bolted in tomorrow. i've got a few pics which i'm gonna put up in the projects section tomorrow night hopefully, some when i first got it and then with the engine in. i got some black leather for it the other day which should look quite cool in it. you still driving the vrs or have you got a project yet?
Back to top Go down
mk3golfcab

mk3golfcab

PostSubject: Re: How long will it be till I get hung.........????   How long will it be till I get hung.........???? EmptySat Jul 25 2009, 12:21

yeh stil got the vrs mate, hoping to lower it abit soon, havent got another project yet, still debating if ill have time also want one thats near completion realy, cnt wait to see the picks of the golf, bet its come up really good!!!
Back to top Go down
cabrio19

cabrio19

PostSubject: Re: How long will it be till I get hung.........????   How long will it be till I get hung.........???? EmptySat Jul 25 2009, 13:13

yh i was gonna get a mk2 on the road coz by the time i've done this one it will owe me in time and money just as much!! but then i like stripping stuff for the sake of it so i thought i might as well buy a solid shell and start from scratch. i really wanted a white one so at least i haven't got to respray it before it goes on the road, although it's gonna have one in the winter hopefully.
Back to top Go down
mk3golfcab

mk3golfcab

PostSubject: Re: How long will it be till I get hung.........????   How long will it be till I get hung.........???? EmptySat Jul 25 2009, 13:59

sweet fair play fella!!gota post some pics when its all done 2.guna slam it?
Back to top Go down
cabrio19

cabrio19

PostSubject: Re: How long will it be till I get hung.........????   How long will it be till I get hung.........???? EmptySat Jul 25 2009, 14:23

not got much choice with the 17's!! gotta get some coiles first and stretch some skinnier tyres on then it will go low!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How long will it be till I get hung.........????   How long will it be till I get hung.........???? Empty

Back to top Go down

How long will it be till I get hung.........????
Page 1 of 1