fendubbers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

what glue to use on my roof lining ?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
max

max

Male Number of posts : 2945
Drives : Mk4 GT TDI
Registration date : 2009-02-09

what glue to use on my roof lining ? Empty
PostSubject: what glue to use on my roof lining ?   what glue to use on my roof lining ? EmptyTue Jun 30 2009, 09:28

title say it all really.

got some thin cotton fabric im going to stick to my roof lining, what glue would people recommend ?
Back to top Go down
Lupton_20vt

Lupton_20vt

Male Number of posts : 6815
Registration date : 2009-02-01

PostSubject: Re: what glue to use on my roof lining ?   what glue to use on my roof lining ? EmptyTue Jun 30 2009, 09:29

i have some loctite spray adhesive? that'll do it.
Back to top Go down
steve0990

Male Number of posts : 138
Drives : 89' 1.3 moor door mk2
Registration date : 2009-05-25

PostSubject: Re: what glue to use on my roof lining ?   what glue to use on my roof lining ? EmptyTue Jun 30 2009, 10:18

hey , i have just attempted to do my roof lining with a sprey glue and the next day the roof lining have fallen off !!!! not good , what im using to do it again is impact glue wich you brush on and it drys rock hard it all depends on the fabric , i used black vinyl but i know people in the pased who have used sprey glue and it was fine ?
Back to top Go down
max

max

Male Number of posts : 2945
Drives : Mk4 GT TDI
Registration date : 2009-02-09

PostSubject: Re: what glue to use on my roof lining ?   what glue to use on my roof lining ? EmptyWed Jul 01 2009, 08:44

steve0990 wrote:
hey , i have just attempted to do my roof lining with a sprey glue and the next day the roof lining have fallen off !!!! not good , what im using to do it again is impact glue wich you brush on and it drys rock hard it all depends on the fabric , i used black vinyl but i know people in the pased who have used sprey glue and it was fine ?

cheers dude, il do a test with both
Back to top Go down
nelds

nelds

Male Number of posts : 1816
Drives : 2.5TDI T4 LWB
Registration date : 2009-06-17

PostSubject: Re: what glue to use on my roof lining ?   what glue to use on my roof lining ? EmptyWed Jul 01 2009, 09:25

i used spray glue and black suede on my roof lining, the first hot day we had it all sagged off, ripped it off and re-covered it with speaker box acoustic carpet and contact adhesive.........jobs a good un
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: what glue to use on my roof lining ?   what glue to use on my roof lining ? Empty

Back to top Go down

what glue to use on my roof lining ?
Page 1 of 1