fendubbers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Okay then, I'll be blatantly honest and say...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Galileo

Male Number of posts : 1
Drives : Golf MK3 16v Anni
Registration date : 2009-06-09

Okay then, I'll be blatantly honest and say... Empty
PostSubject: Okay then, I'll be blatantly honest and say...   Okay then, I'll be blatantly honest and say... EmptyTue Jun 09 2009, 22:47

..that I only signed up to ask about an ad for an A4 engine in the parts for sale section but actually, seen as this is a local group, thought I'd hang around for a bit if you didn't mind >;o)

Oh yeah, drive what is now my third Golf MK3, the first was a totally mint '93 16v in mystic blue that sadly got rear ended, second was an 8v GTi but not for long, bags of torque at the bottom did not make up for it wheezing like an asthmatic kid on a cross country run past 4k rpm so its on long term loan with my brother. So I broke my golden rule number one when buying the current drive 2 years ago, a black 16V anni, not much done, 164 Newman cams, Koni TA all around, full Eibach Pro kit, Milltek exhaust, Bosal high flow cat, K&N cone. Oh yeah, goldern rule number one is never buy a car from a coastal town so sadly I'm fighting a looing battle with the Anni which is the worst car I've ever known for rust at its age, and when I started removing the side skirts on the sills, eek!

I've got more golden rules, the latest is never buy on eBay an Audi A4 from a bloke in Nantwich who pops up on the internet as having spent 2 years for car fraud when you do some digging after the oil pump gave up on the way back big time...
Back to top Go down

Okay then, I'll be blatantly honest and say...
Page 1 of 1