fendubbers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

What is the maximum that a 20V T boosts to???

Go down 
+2
Lupton_20vt
DaveDubber
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Lupton_20vt

Lupton_20vt

Male Number of posts : 6815
Registration date : 2009-02-01

What is the maximum that a 20V T boosts to??? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What is the maximum that a 20V T boosts to???   What is the maximum that a 20V T boosts to??? - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 08 2009, 08:08

DaveDubber wrote:
I heard Stealth Racing were a good company, bit of a trek though.

£350 + VAT for a stock AGU, ie; standard injectors, turbo, etc.

Don't really know where to go, everyone's got their own idea of where is best - I just wanna go somewhere they do it properly on a rolling road rather than sticking a chip in it!

is yours an agu too then?
Back to top Go down
DaveDubber

DaveDubber

Male Number of posts : 33
Drives : MK4 Golf GTi T
Registration date : 2008-06-18

PostSubject: Re: What is the maximum that a 20V T boosts to???   What is the maximum that a 20V T boosts to??? - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 08 2009, 08:11

Yes mate.

I know a guy who had his Seat Ibiza done at TBHP, he's pretty chuffed with it but that's the only person I know who's been there.
Back to top Go down
Lupton_20vt

Lupton_20vt

Male Number of posts : 6815
Registration date : 2009-02-01

PostSubject: Re: What is the maximum that a 20V T boosts to???   What is the maximum that a 20V T boosts to??? - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 08 2009, 08:13

DaveDubber wrote:
Yes mate.

I know a guy who had his Seat Ibiza done at TBHP, he's pretty chuffed with it but that's the only person I know who's been there.

well its the fact that my dad is having the motohome chipped too so may be able to come to some sort of deal with the bloke to get them both done at the same time.
Back to top Go down
powerplant

powerplant

Male Number of posts : 230
Registration date : 2008-03-06

PostSubject: Re: What is the maximum that a 20V T boosts to???   What is the maximum that a 20V T boosts to??? - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 08 2009, 17:46

Have a chat with dinger_vr6 after the 12th this month as hes having his mk3 golf with AGU mapped at emerald will give ya some info on them..
Back to top Go down
lawrie_tdi

lawrie_tdi

Male Number of posts : 87
Drives : mk4 golf tdi, mk3 golf 16v
Registration date : 2008-07-15

PostSubject: Re: What is the maximum that a 20V T boosts to???   What is the maximum that a 20V T boosts to??? - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 21 2009, 10:04

Had my TDI mapped at torquing bhp bout 2 years ago been spot on, had an upsolute generic map before which was crap and smoked more than rasta which he removed than custom made one.
He's actually my mates next door neighbour really clever bloke and well recommended.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What is the maximum that a 20V T boosts to???   What is the maximum that a 20V T boosts to??? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

What is the maximum that a 20V T boosts to???
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
fendubbers :: The Garage :: Engine and Gearbox-
Jump to: