fendubbers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

FAO Hoopster - Court case for beetle

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Tiz

Male Number of posts : 3773
Drives : myself mental
Registration date : 2008-01-28

FAO Hoopster - Court case for beetle Empty
PostSubject: FAO Hoopster - Court case for beetle   FAO Hoopster - Court case for beetle EmptySat May 30 2009, 20:06

Anybody got contact details for hoopster please as i lost his details when i got the beetle off him.

If not can somebody get a message to him, i sold the beetle as it wasn't any good for daily use really as i forgot how annoying beetles are to live with every day. Anyway thats not the important part.

I am now being taken to small claims court for the amount i sold it for as it has been deemed a death trap by an independant garage and has been inspected by the haynes motor museam and has also been deemed unroadworthy and should never have been given an MOT. Im not mad at you i just need to get in contact with you and discuss a few details. Also need to contact the garage that did the MOT as im told an inspection is coming their way.

So yeah... love getting taken to court for a car i owned 2 weeks scratch
Back to top Go down
Tiz

PostSubject: Re: FAO Hoopster - Court case for beetle   FAO Hoopster - Court case for beetle EmptyWed Sep 30 2009, 13:21

after all the crap thats gone on with this, finally went to court about it today.

and i WON FAO Hoopster - Court case for beetle 128807 FAO Hoopster - Court case for beetle Icon_cheers
Back to top Go down
Ashley

Ashley

Male Number of posts : 1165
Drives : Vento 1.9TDi
Registration date : 2008-07-12

PostSubject: Re: FAO Hoopster - Court case for beetle   FAO Hoopster - Court case for beetle EmptyWed Sep 30 2009, 14:59

congrats! took a while.. what did they say?
Back to top Go down
bravo211

bravo211

Number of posts : 1168
Drives : mk3 golf
Registration date : 2009-04-06

PostSubject: Re: FAO Hoopster - Court case for beetle   FAO Hoopster - Court case for beetle EmptyWed Sep 30 2009, 15:12

isnt it the buyers responsibility to make sure hes happy with the veh and the price hes paying for it .....
Back to top Go down
hoopster

hoopster

Male Number of posts : 630
Drives : mk4 golf
Registration date : 2008-09-12

PostSubject: Re: FAO Hoopster - Court case for beetle   FAO Hoopster - Court case for beetle EmptyWed Sep 30 2009, 15:16

nice one m8. gutted u had to do all that sh1te tho
Back to top Go down
Tiz

PostSubject: Re: FAO Hoopster - Court case for beetle   FAO Hoopster - Court case for beetle EmptyWed Sep 30 2009, 15:32

bravo211 wrote:
isnt it the buyers responsibility to make sure hes happy with the veh and the price hes paying for it .....

It is but at the time i was running my small business so unfortunately unbeknown to my knowledge i had to comply with the sales of goods act even though i wasnt a car trader but in the end i still proved it was fit for the purpose and was all good anyway FAO Hoopster - Court case for beetle 51732
Back to top Go down
bravo211

bravo211

Number of posts : 1168
Drives : mk3 golf
Registration date : 2009-04-06

PostSubject: Re: FAO Hoopster - Court case for beetle   FAO Hoopster - Court case for beetle EmptyWed Sep 30 2009, 16:57

Tiz wrote:
bravo211 wrote:

It is but at the time i was running my small business so unfortunately unbeknown to my knowledge i had to comply with the sales of goods act even though i wasnt a car trader but in the end i still proved it was fit for the purpose and was all good anyway FAO Hoopster - Court case for beetle 51732

nice oneFAO Hoopster - Court case for beetle 51732
Back to top Go down
billybug

billybug

Male Number of posts : 4530
Drives : 1993 Mk3 Golf
Registration date : 2008-06-30

PostSubject: Re: FAO Hoopster - Court case for beetle   FAO Hoopster - Court case for beetle EmptyWed Sep 30 2009, 17:16

i thought you were taken to court for how ugly it was Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FAO Hoopster - Court case for beetle   FAO Hoopster - Court case for beetle Empty

Back to top Go down

FAO Hoopster - Court case for beetle
Page 1 of 1