fendubbers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Jonny doesnt take this whole car thing seriously at all....

Go down 
+28
All_Torque
Whitegt
jack
tinks
pinky
chubby353
rp24k
nelds
Pistacheuro
Dan34
maf def
Jay
curtis_caddy
matty_mk1
Stampers
steve0990
mk1g60phill
max
hypeboy
Ian83
MarkGTX
vladimir
whittle
billybug
Lupton_20vt
Tiz
CaddyRage
WeFoundThePark
32 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16  Next
AuthorMessage
tinks

tinks

Male Number of posts : 316
Drives : Mk3 VR6, Caddy project (off the road), ford transit (work van, dub to come)
Registration date : 2009-06-10

Jonny doesnt take this whole car thing seriously at all.... - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jonny doesnt take this whole car thing seriously at all....   Jonny doesnt take this whole car thing seriously at all.... - Page 15 EmptyTue Jul 06 2010, 22:32

mate let me know when you go for one of these midnight photoshoots im well up for vr'in it up bluds!! Jonny doesnt take this whole car thing seriously at all.... - Page 15 51732
Back to top Go down
Ian83

Ian83

Male Number of posts : 493
Drives : Mk4 GTi
Registration date : 2008-12-01

PostSubject: Re: Jonny doesnt take this whole car thing seriously at all....   Jonny doesnt take this whole car thing seriously at all.... - Page 15 EmptyWed Jul 07 2010, 06:23

tinks wrote:
mate let me know when you go for one of these midnight photoshoots im well up for vr'in it up bluds!! Jonny doesnt take this whole car thing seriously at all.... - Page 15 51732

I am sure Jonny is nocturnal and just spends all night driving around taking photo's of his car while the rest of us are sleeping scratch
Back to top Go down
tinks

tinks

Drives : Mk3 VR6, Caddy project (off the road), ford transit (work van, dub to come)

PostSubject: Re: Jonny doesnt take this whole car thing seriously at all....   Jonny doesnt take this whole car thing seriously at all.... - Page 15 EmptyWed Jul 07 2010, 06:59

Ian83 wrote:
tinks wrote:

I am sure Jonny is nocturnal and just spends all night driving around taking photo's of his car while the rest of us are sleeping scratch

I think you might be right there lol
Back to top Go down
All_Torque

Male Number of posts : 82
Registration date : 2010-04-14

PostSubject: Re: Jonny doesnt take this whole car thing seriously at all....   Jonny doesnt take this whole car thing seriously at all.... - Page 15 EmptyWed Jul 07 2010, 07:48

Quote :

cheers dude, word on the street is i'm currently in talks with a couple of people with the possibility of owning an EK chassis and B16A2 engine....

oh and kids love low cars, put them in the back without seat belts and watch them bounce around! they'll love it.

the demon DC2 is a thing of legend in many counties and across many vtec yO! forums. it could never be replicated but boy was it an awesome car to own.

why the fcuk would you want an EK you know the quick ones were the EG Jonny doesnt take this whole car thing seriously at all.... - Page 15 651561
Back to top Go down
WeFoundThePark

Male Number of posts : 425
Drives : Low. Parks: Just as Low.
Registration date : 2009-05-18

PostSubject: Re: Jonny doesnt take this whole car thing seriously at all....   Jonny doesnt take this whole car thing seriously at all.... - Page 15 EmptyWed Jul 07 2010, 12:05

tinks wrote:

always up for a late night camera session! give me a shout whenever and we'll hit up some locations. i'll even bring the video camera.....

Ian83 wrote:

busted.

All_Torque wrote:

why the fcuk would you want an EK you know the quick ones were the EG Jonny doesnt take this whole car thing seriously at all.... - Page 15 651561

but the EK is a better looking chassis. its not going to be anything special, just a lightweight body with a solid B16A2.
Back to top Go down
http://www.betrayyourprinciples.co.uk/
All_Torque

PostSubject: Re: Jonny doesnt take this whole car thing seriously at all....   Jonny doesnt take this whole car thing seriously at all.... - Page 15 EmptyWed Jul 07 2010, 14:14

Quote :

but the EK is a better looking chassis. its not going to be anything special, just a lightweight body with a solid B16A2.

But the eg body is lighter and handled better!? see you could always go for a z6 block and be even lighter and tune the fcuk of that for the lower down torque Jonny doesnt take this whole car thing seriously at all.... - Page 15 651561
Back to top Go down
WeFoundThePark

PostSubject: Re: Jonny doesnt take this whole car thing seriously at all....   Jonny doesnt take this whole car thing seriously at all.... - Page 15 EmptyThu Jul 08 2010, 00:32

i'll leave that debate until i actually buy a shell and start the build.... Laughing

for now this thread is for whoring my stoopid golf..... speaking of which.

Jonny doesnt take this whole car thing seriously at all.... - Page 15 4772278977_f6c99b0071_b

Jonny doesnt take this whole car thing seriously at all.... - Page 15 4772872936_760749e2c1_b

Jonny doesnt take this whole car thing seriously at all.... - Page 15 4772857348_acc6097a31_b

Back to top Go down
Whitegt

Whitegt

Male Number of posts : 988
Drives : mk3 gti......................8v :(
Registration date : 2008-01-19

PostSubject: Re: Jonny doesnt take this whole car thing seriously at all....   Jonny doesnt take this whole car thing seriously at all.... - Page 15 EmptyThu Jul 08 2010, 05:40

errr that is sick! should of tottaly taken up tinks invite for last night.....damn! thats got girth! how wide are the rears? 10's?
Back to top Go down
vladimir

vladimir

Male Number of posts : 860
Drives : bora
Registration date : 2008-10-24

PostSubject: Re: Jonny doesnt take this whole car thing seriously at all....   Jonny doesnt take this whole car thing seriously at all.... - Page 15 EmptyFri Jul 09 2010, 18:21

cant believe you mk3 whored up without me! im not impressed! cane
Back to top Go down
WeFoundThePark

PostSubject: Re: Jonny doesnt take this whole car thing seriously at all....   Jonny doesnt take this whole car thing seriously at all.... - Page 15 EmptyFri Jul 09 2010, 18:26

word on the street is its happening again soon...... keep your eyes and ears open.

rest of the photo's are here -----> My FlickR

oh and yes, they're a full 10" in the rear. Suspect
Back to top Go down
vladimir

vladimir

Male Number of posts : 860
Drives : bora
Registration date : 2008-10-24

PostSubject: Re: Jonny doesnt take this whole car thing seriously at all....   Jonny doesnt take this whole car thing seriously at all.... - Page 15 EmptyFri Jul 09 2010, 18:28

glad to hear that! hope is kind of very soon!
Back to top Go down
All_Torque

PostSubject: Re: Jonny doesnt take this whole car thing seriously at all....   Jonny doesnt take this whole car thing seriously at all.... - Page 15 EmptySat Jul 10 2010, 08:09

WeFoundThePark wrote:
word on the street is its happening again soon...... keep your eyes and ears open.

rest of the photo's are here -----> My FlickR

oh and yes, they're a full 10" in the rear. Suspect

dude chuck me a pm if you fancy a lil slr session with the 2 barges of mine and the paki's Jonny doesnt take this whole car thing seriously at all.... - Page 15 651561
Back to top Go down
Whitegt

Whitegt

Male Number of posts : 988
Drives : mk3 gti......................8v :(
Registration date : 2008-01-19

PostSubject: Re: Jonny doesnt take this whole car thing seriously at all....   Jonny doesnt take this whole car thing seriously at all.... - Page 15 EmptySat Jul 10 2010, 18:05

well im in then, Vr it up with tinks beby!
Back to top Go down
WeFoundThePark

PostSubject: Re: Jonny doesnt take this whole car thing seriously at all....   Jonny doesnt take this whole car thing seriously at all.... - Page 15 EmptyTue Jul 13 2010, 23:31

vladimir wrote:
glad to hear that! hope is kind of very soon!

You have been FaceBooked!

All_Torque wrote:
dude chuck me a pm if you fancy a lil slr session with the 2 barges of mine and the paki's Jonny doesnt take this whole car thing seriously at all.... - Page 15 651561

once the coilovers are fully wound down again i'll give you a shout and head over.

Whitegt wrote:
well im in then, Vr it up with tinks beby!

keep your eyes and ears open. Shocked

No major updates as i'm just trying to get enough clearance to wind down the coilovers back to where they were on the mercs, i had to raise it about 45mm and hammer the s**t out of the rear arches to stop it rubbing.

these turned up the other day.... Very Happy

Jonny doesnt take this whole car thing seriously at all.... - Page 15 DSCF7091

which has allowed me to split the inner and outer rear arch panels and raise the inner arch to gain more clearance, so far i've cut a minimal amount out and managed to lower the rear end 30mm.

so a bit more cutting should see me get the other 15mm over the next few days, then its time to cut the bumpstops some more, then cut the arches some more and then finally tidy up the outer arches which currently look like someone has tried to make my wheels fit with a tin opener.......

oh and in other news, i emailed Olli @ Supermade to say thanks for putting the pics of my car on his blog and after a couple of emails back and forth and a few days waiting i recieved these in the post this morning, all the way from Austria. Cool

Jonny doesnt take this whole car thing seriously at all.... - Page 15 DSCF7103

happy days!
Back to top Go down
tinks

tinks

PostSubject: Re: Jonny doesnt take this whole car thing seriously at all....   Jonny doesnt take this whole car thing seriously at all.... - Page 15 EmptyWed Jul 14 2010, 07:24

oh hello got any pics yet? u shud try the discs i use there 1mm thick and cut throught metal like a hot knife through butter!!....well almost lol
Back to top Go down
jimmymidnight

jimmymidnight

Male Number of posts : 1998
Drives : 2003 W215 MB CL500 - 5.0 V8
Registration date : 2008-03-13

PostSubject: Re: Jonny doesnt take this whole car thing seriously at all....   Jonny doesnt take this whole car thing seriously at all.... - Page 15 EmptyThu Jul 22 2010, 13:41

Today you appeared on my tumblr wall:

Jonny doesnt take this whole car thing seriously at all.... - Page 15 Johnny5

Nice.
Back to top Go down
WeFoundThePark

PostSubject: Re: Jonny doesnt take this whole car thing seriously at all....   Jonny doesnt take this whole car thing seriously at all.... - Page 15 EmptyThu Jul 22 2010, 18:11

oh f**k yeah!

cheers for the heads up Jimmy, nothing quite like seeing pictures of your own car on the peoples internets.

A few places that picture has ended up.....

Old Habits Die Hard - Click

Lunacy Fringe - Click

A Touch Of Class - Click

....... Cool
Back to top Go down
max

max

Male Number of posts : 2945
Drives : Mk4 GT TDI
Registration date : 2009-02-09

PostSubject: Re: Jonny doesnt take this whole car thing seriously at all....   Jonny doesnt take this whole car thing seriously at all.... - Page 15 EmptySat Jul 31 2010, 11:56

It was a shame to hear this as gone but contry to popular belief I do actually really like your new TT, once it gets some lows it should look sick Thumbs up
Back to top Go down
WeFoundThePark

PostSubject: Re: Jonny doesnt take this whole car thing seriously at all....   Jonny doesnt take this whole car thing seriously at all.... - Page 15 EmptyThu Aug 19 2010, 22:49

Max's rumours are true, the golf is gone and i am now in ownership of an Audi TT. It wasnt a planned decision but the price was too good to ignore and once i'd been bullied into a test drive with tinks and dboy and then managed to haggle him down even further i just had to have it.

It was quite untidy when i got it so i'm slowly tidying it up and sorting out all the niggles. thats right, tidying it up.

before i post some pictures of the TT i'm just gonna throw some up of the Golf as a little tribute, also wanna say massive thanks to everyone thats posted on the thread with words of encouragement and criticism along the way, i know it wasnt to everyones taste but i proper loved that car and it made me smile every time i drove it. Sad

no wipers, looks like i'm staying at home then....
Jonny doesnt take this whole car thing seriously at all.... - Page 15 DSCF7125

Jonny doesnt take this whole car thing seriously at all.... - Page 15 DSCF7148

Jonny doesnt take this whole car thing seriously at all.... - Page 15 DSCF7323

Jonny doesnt take this whole car thing seriously at all.... - Page 15 DSCF7342

Jonny doesnt take this whole car thing seriously at all.... - Page 15 DSCF7360

day before gti international - shiny wheels, non fucked headlights, window won't close, half the sideskirts missing and middle bumper reflectors missing. love it.
Jonny doesnt take this whole car thing seriously at all.... - Page 15 P144301_25-06-10

and finally, possibly the best photo of the golf ever?
Jonny doesnt take this whole car thing seriously at all.... - Page 15 Resize_P1515_26-07-10100727100051

no wipers, no exterior mirrors, 3/4 size number plates, rear wheels poking excessively, markings rubbed off tyres, rear arches cut to a knife edge and fronts flared by the wheels when steering wheel turned....

what did they pull me for?
Jonny doesnt take this whole car thing seriously at all.... - Page 15 DSCF7203

Jonny doesnt take this whole car thing seriously at all.... - Page 15 DSCF7204

thats right, no seat belt. slaphead
Back to top Go down
WeFoundThePark

PostSubject: Re: Jonny doesnt take this whole car thing seriously at all....   Jonny doesnt take this whole car thing seriously at all.... - Page 15 EmptyThu Aug 19 2010, 23:17

ok so quick TT timeline to get us up to date.

Bought it.
Jonny doesnt take this whole car thing seriously at all.... - Page 15 P110501_25-07-10

Went through a transitional period.
Jonny doesnt take this whole car thing seriously at all.... - Page 15 P1740_25-07-10

got it home and traced the boost leak.
Jonny doesnt take this whole car thing seriously at all.... - Page 15 DSCF7217

owned it 3 days and got sick of the ride height.
Jonny doesnt take this whole car thing seriously at all.... - Page 15 DSCF7285

bought some FK street sports, wound them down fully before i fitted them. had to raise it once they'd settled as the inner arch sat on the chunky tyres.
Jonny doesnt take this whole car thing seriously at all.... - Page 15 DSCF7319

took a photo.
Jonny doesnt take this whole car thing seriously at all.... - Page 15 CopyofDSCF7438

took another photo then fucked the dual mass flywheel.
Jonny doesnt take this whole car thing seriously at all.... - Page 15 CopyofDSCF7471

hated the black wheels.
Jonny doesnt take this whole car thing seriously at all.... - Page 15 DSCF7589

how it sits at the moment.
Jonny doesnt take this whole car thing seriously at all.... - Page 15 DSCF7603

wave
Back to top Go down
max

max

PostSubject: Re: Jonny doesnt take this whole car thing seriously at all....   Jonny doesnt take this whole car thing seriously at all.... - Page 15 EmptyThu Aug 19 2010, 23:21

WeFoundThePark wrote:
Jonny doesnt take this whole car thing seriously at all.... - Page 15 DSCF7323

I'm really not just saying this dude but I think this is actually my favourite MK3 of all time I love you

What are you doing with the wheels? Wink
Back to top Go down
WeFoundThePark

PostSubject: Re: Jonny doesnt take this whole car thing seriously at all....   Jonny doesnt take this whole car thing seriously at all.... - Page 15 EmptyThu Aug 19 2010, 23:25

max i'm touched, cheers buddy! i do actually miss it like crazy, its weird going from that to the TT, completely different cars. I went to the RedBull X Fighters at battersea power station with my little brother the other night and we bowled down in the TT but i just wished i had the Golf for the drive home thru London town and crowds of people.....

As for the wheels. I'm undecided what to do with them.
Jonny doesnt take this whole car thing seriously at all.... - Page 15 DSCF7573
Back to top Go down
max

max

PostSubject: Re: Jonny doesnt take this whole car thing seriously at all....   Jonny doesnt take this whole car thing seriously at all.... - Page 15 EmptyThu Aug 19 2010, 23:32

WeFoundThePark wrote:
max i'm touched, cheers buddy! i do actually miss it like crazy, its weird going from that to the TT, completely different cars. I went to the RedBull X Fighters at battersea power station with my little brother the other night and we bowled down in the TT but i just wished i had the Golf for the drive home thru London town and crowds of people.....

As for the wheels. I'm undecided what to do with them.
Jonny doesnt take this whole car thing seriously at all.... - Page 15 DSCF7573

Size pictures are needed Wink
Back to top Go down
billybug

billybug

Male Number of posts : 4530
Drives : 1993 Mk3 Golf
Registration date : 2008-06-30

PostSubject: Re: Jonny doesnt take this whole car thing seriously at all....   Jonny doesnt take this whole car thing seriously at all.... - Page 15 EmptyFri Aug 20 2010, 02:56

Cry
Back to top Go down
Lupton_20vt

Lupton_20vt

Male Number of posts : 6815
Registration date : 2009-02-01

PostSubject: Re: Jonny doesnt take this whole car thing seriously at all....   Jonny doesnt take this whole car thing seriously at all.... - Page 15 EmptyFri Aug 20 2010, 07:52

Interested to see what happens with the TT mate, I did skim read so whats happening with the golf?

You cammy runt for going to x fighters, I didnt have time.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jonny doesnt take this whole car thing seriously at all....   Jonny doesnt take this whole car thing seriously at all.... - Page 15 Empty

Back to top Go down

Jonny doesnt take this whole car thing seriously at all....
Page 15 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16  Next