fendubbers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

two sets of wheels.. only one set can get refurbed

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
james.

james.

Male Number of posts : 719
Drives : bmw 740
Registration date : 2008-07-02

two sets of wheels.. only one set can get refurbed Empty
PostSubject: two sets of wheels.. only one set can get refurbed   two sets of wheels.. only one set can get refurbed EmptySat May 09 2009, 19:26

Got a problem people Laughing have saved a bit of money up and got enough to get a set of wheels refurbed/ powder coated. One set are vw sebrings and the others are bbs RZ's 'i think'. Have been tempted to go down the all black route with the sebrings or do something with the bbs's but am un-decided what to do... would like something other than just a refurb eg. a colour change. Any interesting ideas????
Back to top Go down
Whitegt

Whitegt

Male Number of posts : 988
Drives : mk3 gti......................8v :(
Registration date : 2008-01-19

PostSubject: Re: two sets of wheels.. only one set can get refurbed   two sets of wheels.. only one set can get refurbed EmptySun May 10 2009, 19:38

do the RZ's! one of my fav bbs wheel, just do colour coded centres or something, keep it simple
Back to top Go down
james.

james.

PostSubject: Re: two sets of wheels.. only one set can get refurbed   two sets of wheels.. only one set can get refurbed EmptyMon May 11 2009, 18:22

Yeah could work i guess.. have to think about it. should be taking them in on saturday so got a few days yet.
Back to top Go down
bridgedubber

bridgedubber

Male Number of posts : 1831
Drives : mk2 golf gti 2.0 8v, mk2 golf gti 2.0 16v ABF, mk4 golf gt tdi
Registration date : 2008-02-16

PostSubject: Re: two sets of wheels.. only one set can get refurbed   two sets of wheels.. only one set can get refurbed EmptyMon May 11 2009, 18:37

theres a photot of an atlas grey, i think though cant really remember (not too vague then) mk2 on e38, which has had the living sh1te slammed out of it on really clean, maybe matching, sebrings.

looks very badman!
Back to top Go down
Weverall

Weverall

Male Number of posts : 460
Drives : Peugeot 307 D-Turbo
Registration date : 2008-11-20

PostSubject: Re: two sets of wheels.. only one set can get refurbed   two sets of wheels.. only one set can get refurbed EmptyMon May 11 2009, 18:48

i still have a set of those BBS RZ's sitting in my garage, i really do not know what to do with them

lovely wheels tho, saw them sitting on yours when i walked past your car at college, definitely looks sweet at that height
Back to top Go down
bridgedubber

bridgedubber

Male Number of posts : 1831
Drives : mk2 golf gti 2.0 8v, mk2 golf gti 2.0 16v ABF, mk4 golf gt tdi
Registration date : 2008-02-16

PostSubject: Re: two sets of wheels.. only one set can get refurbed   two sets of wheels.. only one set can get refurbed EmptyMon May 11 2009, 18:55

ok i was wrong its oak green

two sets of wheels.. only one set can get refurbed Mk2onsebrings
Back to top Go down
james.

james.

PostSubject: Re: two sets of wheels.. only one set can get refurbed   two sets of wheels.. only one set can get refurbed EmptyTue May 12 2009, 17:46

I do like the sebrings i must admit. Though that oak green one is crying out for some spacers on the rear.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: two sets of wheels.. only one set can get refurbed   two sets of wheels.. only one set can get refurbed Empty

Back to top Go down

two sets of wheels.. only one set can get refurbed
Page 1 of 1