HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  

Share | 
 

 mini meet at my house some time!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
69rat

avatar

Male Number of posts : 485
Location : royston
Drives : ratty 69 bug, 88 mk2 golf
Registration date : 2008-07-08

PostSubject: Re: mini meet at my house some time!!!   Tue Apr 21 2009, 18:12

this is true!


oooh i could dig out the old photos of billy when he was younger. maybe the ones with long black har?afro lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
curtis_caddy

avatar

Male Number of posts : 3070
Age : 26
Location : duxford
Drives : mk2 driver
Registration date : 2008-02-03

PostSubject: Re: mini meet at my house some time!!!   Tue Apr 21 2009, 19:30

69rat wrote:
this is true!


oooh i could dig out the old photos of billy when he was younger. maybe the ones with long black har?afro lol


i see one of those on the paint forum! you billy and your dad with his old race car lol! dig it out for many laffs joe!


billy loves dick geek
Back to top Go down
View user profile
billybug

avatar

Male Number of posts : 4530
Age : 28
Location : Ontario, Canada
Drives : 1993 Mk3 Golf
Registration date : 2008-06-30

PostSubject: Re: mini meet at my house some time!!!   Tue Apr 21 2009, 21:29

yaaaay we could all get naked and splash in the pond Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lupton_20vt

avatar

Male Number of posts : 6815
Age : 27
Registration date : 2009-02-01

PostSubject: Re: mini meet at my house some time!!!   Wed Apr 22 2009, 13:39

billybug wrote:
yaaaay we could all get naked and splash in the pond Very Happy

one step too far there billy boi lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
billybug

avatar

Male Number of posts : 4530
Age : 28
Location : Ontario, Canada
Drives : 1993 Mk3 Golf
Registration date : 2008-06-30

PostSubject: Re: mini meet at my house some time!!!   Wed Apr 22 2009, 17:14

oh :(
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mk1g60phill

avatar

Male Number of posts : 2918
Age : 35
Location : cambridge chesterton craphole!
Drives : Seat leon fr 20vt & a t4 land barge hippy van.
Registration date : 2008-02-21

PostSubject: Re: mini meet at my house some time!!!   Wed Apr 22 2009, 17:41

we need chicks!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://deborah.ball703@ntlworld.com
cupra16vgeezer

avatar

Male Number of posts : 470
Age : 36
Location : Huntingdon
Drives : 205 gti 1.9..defected to the darkside!!!
Registration date : 2009-01-14

PostSubject: Re: mini meet at my house some time!!!   Wed Apr 22 2009, 17:50

billybug wrote:
ok so this is sooo gonna happen!

10th of May at 2pm

bring food for BBQ and drink etc no drugs please Razz

and if anyone is good with a camera then we can all go for a photoshoot in the evening if you like theres a few nice spots round here.

and ill give my postcode to those who are deffo coming nearer the time Very Happy

remeber to take your exhausts off Smile i am.

I should have my car finished by then! it's fairly loud on tickover (strangley quiet inside though!!)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
billybug

avatar

Male Number of posts : 4530
Age : 28
Location : Ontario, Canada
Drives : 1993 Mk3 Golf
Registration date : 2008-06-30

PostSubject: Re: mini meet at my house some time!!!   Wed Apr 22 2009, 18:16

mk1g60phill wrote:
we need chicks!
indeed we do, its not about sausage fests


cupra16vgeezer wrote:
billybug wrote:
ok so this is sooo gonna happen!

10th of May at 2pm

bring food for BBQ and drink etc no drugs please Razz

and if anyone is good with a camera then we can all go for a photoshoot in the evening if you like theres a few nice spots round here.

and ill give my postcode to those who are deffo coming nearer the time Very Happy

remeber to take your exhausts off Smile i am.

I should have my car finished by then! it's fairly loud on tickover (strangley quiet inside though!!)

shweeeet Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lupton_20vt

avatar

Male Number of posts : 6815
Age : 27
Registration date : 2009-02-01

PostSubject: Re: mini meet at my house some time!!!   Wed Apr 22 2009, 19:31

billybug wrote:
mk1g60phill wrote:
we need chicks!
indeed we do, its not about sausage fests


cupra16vgeezer wrote:
billybug wrote:
ok so this is sooo gonna happen!

10th of May at 2pm

bring food for BBQ and drink etc no drugs please Razz

and if anyone is good with a camera then we can all go for a photoshoot in the evening if you like theres a few nice spots round here.

and ill give my postcode to those who are deffo coming nearer the time Very Happy

remeber to take your exhausts off Smile i am.

I should have my car finished by then! it's fairly loud on tickover (strangley quiet inside though!!)

shweeeet Very Happy

yh forget a sausage fest lol! if you have a 13mm and 14mm spanners give me a few mins ill make the bike traight through Razz flames too
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: mini meet at my house some time!!!   

Back to top Go down
 
mini meet at my house some time!!!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
 Similar topics
-
» Mini Meet East. Who's going?
» Mini 50 International Mini Meet Cofton Park Birmingham
» Mini Meet
» RALLY DAY 2014 MINI MEET FOR PAYMENT
» From Mini Meet East 2007

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
fendubbers :: Whats On :: Local Meets-
Jump to: