fendubbers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

just our bad luck!!

Go down 
+3
onlyady
CaddyRage
Liam B
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Liam B

Liam B

Male Number of posts : 1257
Drives : T4 Transporter, Mk2 Golf ABF
Registration date : 2008-05-30

just our bad luck!! Empty
PostSubject: just our bad luck!!   just our bad luck!! EmptyFri Nov 07 2008, 21:47

my sister was after a new car so we set about looking 4 a lupo to replace the polo that she had for 3 year. we noticed a white lupo for sale on the fourm so set off sunday to look at it, on the way there my dad was clobberd by a mobil speed man on the a14. just as we thort things couldnt get any worse we rage the fella to say that we are now at camberige and asked him for direction, when he informed us that he was near kings lin, so we had a long trip along the a10!

found wheher the car was, and after taking it 4 a spin my sister was verry happy and mannaged to barter 150 off the asking price.

monday we put the little bread van polo up for sale and sold it with in a day. lucky!!

wenesday decided to insure her new car costing her an extra £295 on top of the £400 that she payed at the beginng of the month! outch!!

was looking forward to picking her new car up sat, when to day friday got a phone call say that the lupo had bin writen off.

a little upset she rang her insurance company to tell them that she was no longer needing the insurance on the lupo, and would like to cancil her policy that had not bin running a month yet!! they told her that she would only recave the £295 exta it cost for the lupo and would get nothing back of the other £400 she payed at the beginng of the month, so basicly has payed £400 to insure a heap of sh1te of a polo for just under a week!!

so now my sister is now with out a car and is £400 worst off!!

if any1 knows of a lupo going for around £2000 please let me know
Back to top Go down
CaddyRage
Admin
CaddyRage

Male Number of posts : 6348
Drives : T4 2.5tdi daily, 83 mk1 golf gti 16v, 92 mk1 Caddy project
Registration date : 2007-12-29

PostSubject: Re: just our bad luck!!   just our bad luck!! EmptyFri Nov 07 2008, 21:52

Sorry bout your sister mis-fortune. if she finds another car then she can swap the polo insurance over just like you was for the lupo.

Now gunna try get in touch with said fella selling the lupo as its a mate of mine and i hope he and his missus are ok Shocked
Back to top Go down
http://www.fendubbers.co.uk
onlyady

onlyady

Male Number of posts : 577
Drives : 88 Caddy Diesel,
Registration date : 2008-03-03

PostSubject: Re: just our bad luck!!   just our bad luck!! EmptyFri Nov 07 2008, 23:05

Hello mate I may be getting a green lupo 1.4 coming in p/ex next week not 100% yet but it may happen.
Back to top Go down
billybug

billybug

Male Number of posts : 4530
Drives : 1993 Mk3 Golf
Registration date : 2008-06-30

PostSubject: Re: just our bad luck!!   just our bad luck!! EmptySat Nov 08 2008, 02:01

sh1te, that sucks
Back to top Go down
Rixy

Rixy

Number of posts : 205
Registration date : 2008-09-09

PostSubject: Re: just our bad luck!!   just our bad luck!! EmptySat Nov 08 2008, 17:13

Liam B wrote:

was looking forward to picking her new car up sat, when to day friday got a phone call say that the lupo had bin writen off.

just a note mate, the lupo has not been written off, its merely sat outside our house looking a bit worse for wear. It may not even get written off, as i explained when i called you. If it gets written off, i'll probably buy it back, and fix it as a cheap car for me, or sell it on cheaper than originally planned, as it'll be recoreded cat d or similar. And if it gets repared, then it is obv not as bad as it looks.

And as i said to you, if it gets repaired, it will still be for sale, if ya interested, or any1 else. I understand that you are not happy, as i am not also, however, these things happen.

I just wanna make people aware that it is not dead yet! So if you see it pop up for sale soon, it will be just as good as any other lupo, as all the other little paint probs wil be fixed also!!!

cheers
Back to top Go down
CaddyRage
Admin
CaddyRage

Male Number of posts : 6348
Drives : T4 2.5tdi daily, 83 mk1 golf gti 16v, 92 mk1 Caddy project
Registration date : 2007-12-29

PostSubject: Re: just our bad luck!!   just our bad luck!! EmptySat Nov 08 2008, 19:10

Fook the car, pleased you both are ok. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.fendubbers.co.uk
Rixy

Rixy

PostSubject: Re: just our bad luck!!   just our bad luck!! EmptySat Nov 08 2008, 21:00

i agree,glad the missus and the dog are ok.........just making my point. I just get the feeling liam doesn't believe me.....
Back to top Go down
red88golf

red88golf

Male Number of posts : 49
Registration date : 2008-10-06

PostSubject: Re: just our bad luck!!   just our bad luck!! EmptySun Nov 09 2008, 09:42

I,ve seen it, Its not that bad. A wing, Radiator and everything forward from there.
Try and buy it back from the insurance company Rixy it could easily be repaired in a weekend with all the bits. Just shows how tough these little cars are thank god she wasnt in a saxo or 106.
Back to top Go down
charlie

charlie

Number of posts : 84
Registration date : 2008-08-05

PostSubject: Re: just our bad luck!!   just our bad luck!! EmptySun Nov 09 2008, 19:09

sh1te mate. hope cheryl's alright.

emily wrote hers off last month too, but at least its a chance for a change of car!
Back to top Go down
Liam B

Liam B

PostSubject: Re: just our bad luck!!   just our bad luck!! EmptySun Nov 09 2008, 20:54

sorry fella didnt mean to cause any bad fealing between us, its only a car at the end of the day!!
Back to top Go down
Liam B

Liam B

PostSubject: Re: just our bad luck!!   just our bad luck!! EmptySun Nov 09 2008, 21:15

didnt mean to cause affence, glade there both ok, i poasted with out thinking really, did u get your raddo back?
Back to top Go down
Rixy

Rixy

PostSubject: Re: just our bad luck!!   just our bad luck!! EmptyMon Nov 10 2008, 18:37

no probs mate, wasnt having a go, just pointing out that it may not be written off. I think it'll end up cat D, and if so, i might buy it back, and track day it? Unless you're still interested.

Yeah, the VR was mot'd friday, taxed sat and insured last week, so is back on the road again now. Scary really, as i dont even get to drive it, lol!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: just our bad luck!!   just our bad luck!! Empty

Back to top Go down

just our bad luck!!
Page 1 of 1