fendubbers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

HIC rides - win tickets to the 2008 British GP!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
martinb
martinb

Male Number of posts : 1760
Drives : Corrado G60
Registration date : 2008-01-31

HIC rides - win tickets to the 2008 British GP! Empty
PostSubject: HIC rides - win tickets to the 2008 British GP!   HIC rides - win tickets to the 2008 British GP! EmptyFri Feb 15 2008, 14:11

The votes are now being taken for this years HIC rides competition with 2 tickets to the 2008 British F1 Grand Prix up for graps to the lucky winner!

To be in with a chance of winning this fantastic prize all you need to do is upload some pictures of your car to the HIC rides section on the HIC website and then sit back and wait for the votes to pour in!

This is the 2nd time we have run this competition with last years winner scooping themselves a top of the range Sat Nav system! To check out last years winner see here: https://www.hertsinsurance.com/blog/2007/11...des-winner.html
(lets try and make it a VW this time! Laughing )

Enter here: https://www.hertsinsurance.com/rides/

I am not allowed to enter and had to buy my own ticket! Cry
Back to top Go down
martinb
martinb

Male Number of posts : 1760
Drives : Corrado G60
Registration date : 2008-01-31

HIC rides - win tickets to the 2008 British GP! Empty
PostSubject: Re: HIC rides - win tickets to the 2008 British GP!   HIC rides - win tickets to the 2008 British GP! EmptySun Apr 06 2008, 22:41

no Fendubbers entrants? (although im sure i spotted Tiz's ex flamed mk3). Looking at the leaders so far, all you gotta do is post your car up and then put a link on the forum asking everyone to vote for you and i reckon you will be in with a shout.....Wink
Back to top Go down

HIC rides - win tickets to the 2008 British GP!
Page 1 of 1