fendubbers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

misfire/stutering under load 20vt

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
kembergti

kembergti

Male Number of posts : 133
Drives : mk2 scirocco , b5 a4 2.5tdi quattro
Registration date : 2012-07-21

misfire/stutering under load 20vt Empty
PostSubject: misfire/stutering under load 20vt   misfire/stutering under load 20vt EmptyFri Jun 14 2013, 07:28

AGGGHHH,  so i have finally got my scirocco 20vt conversion completed but for the last 2 weeks now its been missfireing/stuttering under load and i cannot find the cause, its an agu lump with s3 injectors and a k04-001 turbo running qpeng plug and play, i have been permanently emailing ben at qpeng but still not coming to a conclusion whats happening, so far i have done the following, checked wires vacum hoses (hundreds of times) new spark plugs, new coil packs, new uprated fuel pump, crank shaft sensor,

if anyone knows any thing else what it could be or what i could check would be a massive help 
im starting to loose the enthusiasm with it now and tempted to get rid of it :-(
Back to top Go down
mk1rolf

mk1rolf

Male Number of posts : 877
Drives : 76 bus..superfly Tdi
Registration date : 2008-01-21

PostSubject: Re: misfire/stutering under load 20vt   misfire/stutering under load 20vt EmptyFri Jun 14 2013, 19:08

Does the rocco use a lift pump in the tank?  had similar problems with a standard gti. After everything was changed and a lot of head scratching ended up being the poxy little lift pump..
Back to top Go down
kembergti

kembergti

Male Number of posts : 133
Drives : mk2 scirocco , b5 a4 2.5tdi quattro
Registration date : 2012-07-21

PostSubject: Re: misfire/stutering under load 20vt   misfire/stutering under load 20vt EmptySat Jun 15 2013, 08:54

im not sure to be honest, it has the main pump just under the drivers rear wheel which i changed and uprated, i take it the lift pumps in the tank? ill have a look if i get chance this weekend, thanks
Back to top Go down
RS4Paul

RS4Paul

Male Number of posts : 185
Drives : vw T5 ,new Tiguan, RS4 B5
Registration date : 2008-11-14

PostSubject: Re: misfire/stutering under load 20vt   misfire/stutering under load 20vt EmptySat Jun 15 2013, 17:35

you checked the injectors mine was running crap and mrc said that the injectors were to blame
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: misfire/stutering under load 20vt   misfire/stutering under load 20vt Empty

Back to top Go down

misfire/stutering under load 20vt
Page 1 of 1