fendubbers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

the wifes 6n scrap yard dog

Go down 
AuthorMessage
damo c

damo c

Male Number of posts : 325
Drives : audi a4 b5 facelift
Registration date : 2011-05-03

the wifes 6n scrap yard dog Empty
PostSubject: the wifes 6n scrap yard dog   the wifes 6n scrap yard dog EmptyTue Feb 21 2012, 16:53

well been looking for a mk2 gti but insurance has been sky high for her, then she see a nice 6n in pink lol and decided she wanted one, funny enough i knew of one that had been broken in to and was a bit battered for very little money so off i went and struck a deal on the beast lol. and my god is it rough but it owes me £200 with mot lol, so happy days,

heres a pic of it when i picked it up
the wifes 6n scrap yard dog IMG00351-20120217-1243

found a grill knocking about in my shed so banged it on and started repairing the damage to the drivers door and tackled some of the rust, also had some alloys floating about with good tyres so on they went.
the wifes 6n scrap yard dog IMG00356-20120221-0801
the wifes 6n scrap yard dog IMG00357-20120221-1342

just got to sort the rear wheel bearing and give it a service as it was broke in to last summer and left in a yard lol so as u can imagine the oil is awful lol.
ive also picked up some lowering springs and some clear indicators to give it a fresher look,
Back to top Go down

the wifes 6n scrap yard dog
Page 1 of 1