fendubbers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

HELP FINDING A t**t

Go down 
+3
matty_mk1
martinb
dannyg1981
7 posters
AuthorMessage
dannyg1981

dannyg1981

Male Number of posts : 4
Drives : MK4 GOLF GTI TURBO
Registration date : 2011-12-07

HELP FINDING A t**t Empty
PostSubject: HELP FINDING A t**t   HELP FINDING A t**t EmptyWed Dec 07 2011, 22:12

CAN ANYONE HELP SHED SUM LIGHT, ON WHAT WAS SAID ABOUT SOMEONE ELSE I.E JAMES NICHOLS, THINKING THAT HE OWNED A VERY CLOSE FRIEND OF MINES CAR. MY FRIEND "LAYNE COOPER" WHO SADLY PASSED AWAY 11/12/2010. FOR THIS BLOKE "JAMES" IS ONE MESSED UP LITTLE BOY. A BLOKE BY THE REFERANCE RP24K WROTE AND SAID HE HAD SEEN SUMTHING IN JANUARY THIS YEAR, ANY HELP IN THIS MATTER WOULD BE VERY GREATFULL
Back to top Go down
martinb
martinb

Male Number of posts : 1760
Drives : Corrado G60
Registration date : 2008-01-31

PostSubject: Re: HELP FINDING A t**t   HELP FINDING A t**t EmptyThu Dec 08 2011, 14:05

rp24k wrote:
was awful to hear about this when it happened.

but to make it worse there's a chap posting on other forums claiming laynes car as his own and is taking the credit for all the work.

I dont think a bad word was said about Layne on this forum, and had their been, I'm sure we would have quickly put a stop to it. Presumably you are referring to the post above, which states someone on other forums has been claiming credit for Laynes work? Unfortunately I dont know what those "other" forums were.

Back to top Go down
dannyg1981

dannyg1981

Male Number of posts : 4
Drives : MK4 GOLF GTI TURBO
Registration date : 2011-12-07

PostSubject: Re: HELP FINDING A t**t   HELP FINDING A t**t EmptyThu Dec 08 2011, 14:17

martinb wrote:
rp24k wrote:
was awful to hear about this when it happened.

but to make it worse there's a chap posting on other forums claiming laynes car as his own and is taking the credit for all the work.

I dont think a bad word was said about Layne on this forum, and had their been, I'm sure we would have quickly put a stop to it. Presumably you are referring to the post above, which states someone on other forums has been claiming credit for Laynes work? Unfortunately I dont know what those "other" forums were.

. Hence why I'm asking the person that wrote the post above to say what the other forums are so I can look into it!
Back to top Go down
matty_mk1

matty_mk1

Male Number of posts : 6255
Drives : Mk2 audi TT / BBM mk2 VR / Air'd passat wagen
Registration date : 2008-01-24

PostSubject: Re: HELP FINDING A t**t   HELP FINDING A t**t EmptyThu Dec 08 2011, 15:31

Maybe just drop rp24k a PM mate Thumbs up
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/profile.php?id=680468476&
CaddyRage
Admin
CaddyRage

Male Number of posts : 6348
Drives : T4 2.5tdi daily, 83 mk1 golf gti 16v, 92 mk1 Caddy project
Registration date : 2007-12-29

PostSubject: Re: HELP FINDING A t**t   HELP FINDING A t**t EmptyThu Dec 08 2011, 18:29

matty_mk1 wrote:
Maybe just drop rp24k a PM mate Thumbs up

Ditto

I'd of thought there might be something on dubgen mate. The local forum for your area.

As martinb said. Nothing has been said out of text on here, I would of done something about it if there had been Thumbs up
Back to top Go down
http://www.fendubbers.co.uk
rp24k

rp24k

Male Number of posts : 522
Drives : Audi S4 Avant, 2011 t5, 74 bay, Audi A1 S-line tdi
Registration date : 2009-12-05

PostSubject: .   HELP FINDING A t**t EmptyMon Dec 12 2011, 11:15

dannyg1981 wrote:
CAN ANYONE HELP SHED SUM LIGHT, ON WHAT WAS SAID ABOUT SOMEONE ELSE I.E JAMES NICHOLS, THINKING THAT HE OWNED A VERY CLOSE FRIEND OF MINES CAR. MY FRIEND "LAYNE COOPER" WHO SADLY PASSED AWAY 11/12/2010. FOR THIS BLOKE "JAMES" IS ONE MESSED UP LITTLE BOY. A BLOKE BY THE REFERANCE RP24K WROTE AND SAID HE HAD SEEN SUMTHING IN JANUARY THIS YEAR, ANY HELP IN THIS MATTER WOULD BE VERY GREATFULL

Hi mate, a chap joined dubgen and started to post pic's up of the mk2 and all the work he had done on it, i questoned him about it and he claimed he was layne's cousin i think. the mod's on dubgen jumped on it and deleted him off the site.

Now i'm pretty sure his name wasnt as mentioned above, maybe liam? don't quote me on that though. i may be able to find out from a mod on dubgen. there is now a chap on burydubs called james nichols posting pic's of laynes mk2 but i dont think he is claiming that it is his
Back to top Go down
Liam B

Liam B

Male Number of posts : 1257
Drives : T4 Transporter, Mk2 Golf ABF
Registration date : 2008-05-30

PostSubject: Re: HELP FINDING A t**t   HELP FINDING A t**t EmptyWed Dec 14 2011, 13:24

rp24k wrote:
dannyg1981 wrote:

Hi mate, a chap joined dubgen and started to post pic's up of the mk2 and all the work he had done on it, i questoned him about it and he claimed he was layne's cousin i think. the mod's on dubgen jumped on it and deleted him off the site.

Now i'm pretty sure his name wasnt as mentioned above, maybe liam? don't quote me on that though. i may be able to find out from a mod on dubgen. there is now a chap on burydubs called james nichols posting pic's of laynes mk2 but i dont think he is claiming that it is his

wasn’t me, i posted on hear back when layne passed on as i knew that a few people on hear knew him. HAVE NEVER been going on to other Forums saying that the car is mine, i done all the work ect...
my user name on every forum is liam b, including dubgen of which i am still a member, feel free to look throw my post's on dubgen or another forum for that matter
Back to top Go down
rp24k

rp24k

Male Number of posts : 522
Drives : Audi S4 Avant, 2011 t5, 74 bay, Audi A1 S-line tdi
Registration date : 2009-12-05

PostSubject: .   HELP FINDING A t**t EmptyWed Dec 14 2011, 17:13

Liam B wrote:
rp24k wrote:
dannyg1981 wrote:

wasn’t me, i posted on hear back when layne passed on as i knew that a few people on hear knew him. HAVE NEVER been going on to other Forums saying that the car is mine, i done all the work ect...
my user name on every forum is liam b, including dubgen of which i am still a member, feel free to look throw my post's on dubgen or another forum for that matter

def not liam b, different bloke!!!
Back to top Go down
JetAir

JetAir

Male Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2011-10-30

PostSubject: Re: HELP FINDING A t**t   HELP FINDING A t**t EmptyTue Dec 20 2011, 15:30

dannyg1981 wrote:

I havent seen Nicholls claiming the car to have been his work, all I've seen is him saying the car is the best mk2 in bury and that he will be sadly missed as its a year on etc etc.

Think I saw something on Burydubs Facebook page..

A few bits..

James Nicholls
Right ladies and gents its nearly that time! On monday it will be 1 year since the one and only layne cooper past away and tonight is the night we pay tribute to the man we all love and miss more and more everyday so whatever your doin tonight then make sure you pop down to flex (deja) for a quick drink for layne we will be in the upstairs bar between 9 and 12 tonight with all laynes favorite tunes being played I no laynes family would love to see you all there so I hope you can all make it x

James Nicholls
Right ladies and gents I cant believe it myself but monday will be a year since the one and only layne cooper passed away :-( there is a night bein held in his honor this saturday night at flex (deja'vu) between 9 and 12pm so come raise a drink for one of the greatest lads that there ever was or ever will be! Love ya layne and I miss you loads :-( x

Theres pics of the car on the page but he hasnt claimed the work was his?!

HTH Thumbs up
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HELP FINDING A t**t   HELP FINDING A t**t Empty

Back to top Go down

HELP FINDING A t**t
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
fendubbers :: Fendubbers :: General Chit Chat-
Jump to: