fendubbers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

anyone wanna help with a charity project

Go down 
AuthorMessage
bravo211

bravo211

Number of posts : 1168
Drives : mk3 golf
Registration date : 2009-04-06

anyone wanna help with a charity project Empty
PostSubject: anyone wanna help with a charity project   anyone wanna help with a charity project EmptySun Sep 25 2011, 15:00

right im doing a project for a charity and going to have the charity's logos on my baja to publicise the charity . and to help with fund raising, the charity is called special kids in the uk its a Online support group for families of disabled children with special needs , they also have reg meets and a family fun day / camping trip once a year and help alot of family's .ive got a company to supply the graphics for me and i wanted to cover the roof in the children's hand prints as this is all for the children and was woundring if any of you who have kids would like to get them to make a hand print onto fablon or sticky back plastic to help with this task as i dont think i will have enough at the mo ,

thank you to anyone who can help with this and the 1st time anyone from the charity (apart from trustees) will see this is at the nxt meet up and i know the kids will love it and will also be holding a raffle to re name the bug as at the mo its named lucy-mai after a very special little girl who was taken too soon and when its re named that will stay for a year till the nxt time

link all about lucy-mai

http://www.lucy-mai.co.uk/

heres a link to the charity's web site

http://www.specialkidsintheuk.org
Back to top Go down

anyone wanna help with a charity project
Page 1 of 1