fendubbers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

another Dub in the family

Go down 
AuthorMessage
karlosR

karlosR

Male Number of posts : 43
Drives : VW bora 4motion
Registration date : 2010-03-27

another Dub in the family Empty
PostSubject: another Dub in the family   another Dub in the family EmptyTue Jul 05 2011, 17:09

me and the missus have been looking at replacing her P38 Range Rover for a while and i did some research and the best option for us was a VW Touareg. Obviously it had to be a dirty diesel, ideally i'd have liked the 5.0 V10 but who wouldn't? we took a few for test drives and found some good'uns..... then we found one that was well worth a second look.

2.5TDI, 80k, FSH, all the usual toys, chrome trim pack, heated leather chairs & upgraded 19's. so today we ambled over to Norfolk and had a look over it, the bodywork is in great condition and it has had autoglym lifeshine whatever that is?? it drives really well, better than any auto slush box we'd tried before it and the way it accelerates is similar to a manual with decent throttle response.

with a trade-in price agreed a deposit was left and we'll hopefully picking it up in a week or so..... did somebody say Revo??

another Dub in the family 04072011144

another Dub in the family 04072011143

another Dub in the family 04072011145

so i'll have that to look after as well as my own car

another Dub in the family Bora002-1
Back to top Go down

another Dub in the family
Page 1 of 1