fendubbers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Afternoon all :)

Go down 
+2
tommyp
D6-Karl
6 posters
AuthorMessage
D6-Karl

Number of posts : 14
Drives : Mk2 caddy van
Registration date : 2011-04-16

Afternoon all :) Empty
PostSubject: Afternoon all :)   Afternoon all :) EmptySat Apr 16 2011, 12:51

Hi all, names Karl and I have recently become the owner of a (rotten) mk2 caddy, have be working on it loads with a friend weldining more plate in than you would find on a tank, almost ready for painting and will be drivable again soon so thaught I'd cone and join you guys now,

Bit about me....

I'm 27 work at halfords and own the orange mr2 ( which you most probably laugh at when you see it :p As it's not everyone's cup of tea and is very tatty at the moment due to lack of time and £££)

I currently at Halfords but I am one of few that know what I'm doing and deal with all incar electronics, and if I don't I won't make stuff up like most monkeys. I am the Cambridge Clifford dealer and currently the cheapest instalation prices around, so if any of you guys need anything doing give me a shout, also any feedback regarding products like Clifford would be great as there isnt many people around this way that like clifford for some reason. I will also do a 10% discount for club members Smile and will be setting up a mobile service from the van as it costs too much to drive the mr2 to customers,

Well hopefully I'll meet up with some of you from time to time and I'll be setting up the build thread for the van and another cheeky little project that will be involving a verywell known vag car fairly soon Smile

Have always like vw,s and am quite into that scene aswell as the jap scene, my ex had a mk2 gti that I was allways working on and for some reason seem to work on vag cars more that most,
Back to top Go down
http://www.D6-ICS.co.uk
tommyp

tommyp

Male Number of posts : 152
Drives : vento vr6
Registration date : 2009-11-14

PostSubject: Re: Afternoon all :)   Afternoon all :) EmptySun Apr 17 2011, 19:11

wellcome mate Thumbs up
Back to top Go down
beardy

beardy

Male Number of posts : 18
Drives : mk2 caddy van
Registration date : 2011-03-20

PostSubject: Re: Afternoon all :)   Afternoon all :) EmptySun Apr 17 2011, 19:23

welcome mate. get some pics and details up about the caddy Thumbs up
Back to top Go down
Stampers

Stampers

Male Number of posts : 1553
Drives : BMW 32HATE
Registration date : 2009-07-06

PostSubject: Re: Afternoon all :)   Afternoon all :) EmptySun Apr 17 2011, 19:31

Welcome man!
Yeah, I always see the MR2 outside Halfords. The colours a bit marmite, but I do like a nice tidy MR2!
Nice to see you've picked up a cabby though.

Might have some work for you regarding a Hornet alarm system (subsidiary company of Clifford if i'm correct?) that drains my battery.
Anyhow, if you're at the next Fendubbers monthly meet i'll chat to you then. Thumbs up
Back to top Go down
http://www.ghettofresh.co.uk
D6-Karl

PostSubject: Re: Afternoon all :)   Afternoon all :) EmptySun Apr 17 2011, 21:40

Heehee the colour is a bit that way. Bit ironic that orange and black are my fave colors tho Smile
As for the arm should be an easy thing to find Smile
And thanks for the welcome
Back to top Go down
todd

todd

Male Number of posts : 765
Drives : 75 beetle, 72 beetle back on the road
Registration date : 2009-01-15

PostSubject: Re: Afternoon all :)   Afternoon all :) EmptyMon Apr 18 2011, 15:45

welcome
Was good to meet you Saturday.
Have fun with the Golf Thumbs up
Back to top Go down
D6-Karl

PostSubject: Re: Afternoon all :)   Afternoon all :) EmptyMon Apr 18 2011, 16:15

Smile Jamie has stripped it already hahaha, did u find the log books? And also there is some oil in the air box after driving know anything about that? I ha emt looked yet and jamie will most probably chase it down over the next week, Did any one top it up the oil lately?
Back to top Go down
todd

todd

Male Number of posts : 765
Drives : 75 beetle, 72 beetle back on the road
Registration date : 2009-01-15

PostSubject: Re: Afternoon all :)   Afternoon all :) EmptyMon Apr 18 2011, 16:50

That was quick Very Happy
I have the log book here. Haven't sent it yet.
I don't know about oil in the air box. I changed the oil last when I changed the pump and only drove it a couple of weeks afterwards and it hasn't been topped up since.
Back to top Go down
D6-Karl

PostSubject: Re: Afternoon all :)   Afternoon all :) EmptyMon Apr 18 2011, 16:57

Ahh not to worry then, we will sort it, can't be anything too hard Smile can't wait to get te beast race prepped and test drove Smile
Back to top Go down
Joee

Joee

Male Number of posts : 223
Drives : 89' Mk1 Caddy 1.6D
Registration date : 2011-01-11

PostSubject: Re: Afternoon all :)   Afternoon all :) EmptyTue May 03 2011, 14:30

Welcome Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Afternoon all :)   Afternoon all :) Empty

Back to top Go down

Afternoon all :)
Page 1 of 1