HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  

Share | 
 

 WSC Meet, 31st March, Newmarket Multi Story....

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Ali_Shepz

avatar

Male Number of posts : 142
Age : 29
Location : Soham, Cambridgeshire
Drives : Audi A3 (8P)
Registration date : 2011-01-26

PostSubject: WSC Meet, 31st March, Newmarket Multi Story....   Sat Mar 26 2011, 20:09

Rather enjoyed the last one, its a tad chav but would be nice to see you guys there....whos in??
Back to top Go down
View user profile
vw clarkson

avatar

Male Number of posts : 196
Age : 23
Location : girton,cambridge
Drives : mk 2 golf
Registration date : 2011-01-11

PostSubject: Re: WSC Meet, 31st March, Newmarket Multi Story....   Sat Mar 26 2011, 20:10

I AM if i can get there lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tiz



Male Number of posts : 3773
Age : 28
Location : Wimblington nr March - Cambs
Drives : myself mental
Registration date : 2008-01-28

PostSubject: Re: WSC Meet, 31st March, Newmarket Multi Story....   Sat Mar 26 2011, 20:30

definitely! think i'll give the multi story donuts and burnouts a miss this time though!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
vw clarkson

avatar

Male Number of posts : 196
Age : 23
Location : girton,cambridge
Drives : mk 2 golf
Registration date : 2011-01-11

PostSubject: Re: WSC Meet, 31st March, Newmarket Multi Story....   Sat Mar 26 2011, 20:39

Tiz wrote:
definitely! think i'll give the multi story donuts and burnouts a miss this time though!


Chubby told me they were mental
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ali_Shepz

avatar

Male Number of posts : 142
Age : 29
Location : Soham, Cambridgeshire
Drives : Audi A3 (8P)
Registration date : 2011-01-26

PostSubject: Re: WSC Meet, 31st March, Newmarket Multi Story....   Sat Mar 26 2011, 21:03

vw clarkson wrote:
Tiz wrote:
definitely! think i'll give the multi story donuts and burnouts a miss this time though!


Chubby told me they were mental

Mental aint the word....everyone was loving last time round, oiling up tyres for fun!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
vw clarkson

avatar

Male Number of posts : 196
Age : 23
Location : girton,cambridge
Drives : mk 2 golf
Registration date : 2011-01-11

PostSubject: Re: WSC Meet, 31st March, Newmarket Multi Story....   Sat Mar 26 2011, 21:14

Ali_Shepz wrote:
vw clarkson wrote:
Tiz wrote:
definitely! think i'll give the multi story donuts and burnouts a miss this time though!


Chubby told me they were mental

Mental aint the word....everyone was loving last time round, oiling up tyres for fun!

I wanna come see this s**t man. But cnt get there lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
shippy666

avatar

Male Number of posts : 454
Age : 43
Location : near newmarket
Drives : Mk1 Golf gti, E36 Bmw, mitsubishi pajero 4x4
Registration date : 2010-03-17

PostSubject: Re: WSC Meet, 31st March, Newmarket Multi Story....   Sun Mar 27 2011, 09:01

ill be there
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ali_Shepz

avatar

Male Number of posts : 142
Age : 29
Location : Soham, Cambridgeshire
Drives : Audi A3 (8P)
Registration date : 2011-01-26

PostSubject: Re: WSC Meet, 31st March, Newmarket Multi Story....   Sun Mar 27 2011, 11:18

shippy666 wrote:
ill be there

I think saw your motor there last time man....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BIGbuffVR6

avatar

Male Number of posts : 461
Age : 29
Location : Fordham
Drives : Audi A8 (D2 phase 1) 4.2 V8 quattro daily MK 1 GTI cab toy
Registration date : 2009-12-16

PostSubject: Re: WSC Meet, 31st March, Newmarket Multi Story....   Sun Mar 27 2011, 12:14

vw clarkson wrote:
Ali_Shepz wrote:
vw clarkson wrote:
Tiz wrote:
definitely! think i'll give the multi story donuts and burnouts a miss this time though!


Chubby told me they were mental

Mental aint the word....everyone was loving last time round, oiling up tyres for fun!

I wanna come see this s**t man. But cnt get there lol

This man is hinting for a lift bad.! Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
vw clarkson

avatar

Male Number of posts : 196
Age : 23
Location : girton,cambridge
Drives : mk 2 golf
Registration date : 2011-01-11

PostSubject: Re: WSC Meet, 31st March, Newmarket Multi Story....   Sun Mar 27 2011, 12:28

BIGbuffVR6 wrote:
vw clarkson wrote:
Ali_Shepz wrote:
vw clarkson wrote:
Tiz wrote:
definitely! think i'll give the multi story donuts and burnouts a miss this time though!


Chubby told me they were mental

Mental aint the word....everyone was loving last time round, oiling up tyres for fun!

I wanna come see this s**t man. But cnt get there lol

This man is hinting for a lift bad.! Smile

Too right i am
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ali_Shepz

avatar

Male Number of posts : 142
Age : 29
Location : Soham, Cambridgeshire
Drives : Audi A3 (8P)
Registration date : 2011-01-26

PostSubject: Re: WSC Meet, 31st March, Newmarket Multi Story....   Sun Mar 27 2011, 15:47

Girton is lightyears away!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
vw clarkson

avatar

Male Number of posts : 196
Age : 23
Location : girton,cambridge
Drives : mk 2 golf
Registration date : 2011-01-11

PostSubject: Re: WSC Meet, 31st March, Newmarket Multi Story....   Sun Mar 27 2011, 16:11

Ali_Shepz wrote:
Girton is lightyears away!!!

It is from the location of the meet yes
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jay

avatar

Male Number of posts : 768
Age : 31
Location : Ely
Drives : Mk3 Golf Cab
Registration date : 2009-10-13

PostSubject: Re: WSC Meet, 31st March, Newmarket Multi Story....   Tue Mar 29 2011, 10:35

Providing I get over this epic plague i'm up this chav fest again....kinda makes me appreciate my car more!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ali_Shepz

avatar

Male Number of posts : 142
Age : 29
Location : Soham, Cambridgeshire
Drives : Audi A3 (8P)
Registration date : 2011-01-26

PostSubject: Re: WSC Meet, 31st March, Newmarket Multi Story....   Tue Mar 29 2011, 18:18

Jay wrote:
Providing I get over this epic plague i'm up this chav fest again....kinda makes me appreciate my car more!! Very Happy

lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jimmymidnight

avatar

Male Number of posts : 1998
Age : 30
Location : Soham/Ely
Drives : 2003 W215 MB CL500 - 5.0 V8
Registration date : 2008-03-13

PostSubject: Re: WSC Meet, 31st March, Newmarket Multi Story....   Tue Mar 29 2011, 19:13

I literally do nothing during the week, I barely even leave the house, so this will probably have to be revisited to remind me what the outside world looks like monday to friday...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
matty_mk1

avatar

Male Number of posts : 6255
Age : 32
Drives : Mk2 audi TT / BBM mk2 VR / Air'd passat wagen
Registration date : 2008-01-24

PostSubject: Re: WSC Meet, 31st March, Newmarket Multi Story....   Tue Mar 29 2011, 19:38

i shall possibly come, excuse to drive the beemer Cool
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/profile.php?id=680468476&
MarkGTX

avatar

Male Number of posts : 2925
Age : 30
Location : fens!
Drives : Rocco and Passat
Registration date : 2008-01-19

PostSubject: Re: WSC Meet, 31st March, Newmarket Multi Story....   Tue Mar 29 2011, 23:09

Jump in with you matty? Don't wanna take the passat cos I expect the chavs will attract the police
Back to top Go down
View user profile
matty_mk1

avatar

Male Number of posts : 6255
Age : 32
Drives : Mk2 audi TT / BBM mk2 VR / Air'd passat wagen
Registration date : 2008-01-24

PostSubject: Re: WSC Meet, 31st March, Newmarket Multi Story....   Wed Mar 30 2011, 09:52

Yeah no problemo
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/profile.php?id=680468476&
Tiz



Male Number of posts : 3773
Age : 28
Location : Wimblington nr March - Cambs
Drives : myself mental
Registration date : 2008-01-28

PostSubject: Re: WSC Meet, 31st March, Newmarket Multi Story....   Wed Mar 30 2011, 12:23

Jay wrote:
Providing I get over this epic plague i'm up this chav fest again....kinda makes me appreciate my car more!! Very Happy

There must only be a handful of cars worse than yours? :p

MarkGTX wrote:
Jump in with you matty? Don't wanna take the passat cos I expect the chavs will attract the police

Never seems to be any problem with the police strangely even with all the abuse last week for the video!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jay

avatar

Male Number of posts : 768
Age : 31
Location : Ely
Drives : Mk3 Golf Cab
Registration date : 2009-10-13

PostSubject: Re: WSC Meet, 31st March, Newmarket Multi Story....   Wed Mar 30 2011, 13:02

Tiz wrote:
Jay wrote:
Providing I get over this epic plague i'm up this chav fest again....kinda makes me appreciate my car more!! Very Happy

There must only be a handful of cars worse than yours? :p

MarkGTX wrote:
Jump in with you matty? Don't wanna take the passat cos I expect the chavs will attract the police

Never seems to be any problem with the police strangely even with all the abuse last week for the video!

Please tell me you're joking!!

It was 50/50 alot of stuff that i'm not really into but done to a decent standard so I can appriciate it, but like the guy in the fiesta that was burning his clutch and clearly not his tyres, the clio with the shopping list down the side......I mean it had a Mugen sticker i'm sure and my Jap knowledge isn't vast but i'm sure Mugen didn't cater for small french shopping baskets?

Hope the mustangs come again though..... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ali_Shepz

avatar

Male Number of posts : 142
Age : 29
Location : Soham, Cambridgeshire
Drives : Audi A3 (8P)
Registration date : 2011-01-26

PostSubject: Re: WSC Meet, 31st March, Newmarket Multi Story....   Wed Mar 30 2011, 15:17

Daaaarrrrhhh!!! That clio with the shopping list is bloody awful!!
Matey driving it thinks hes the hoff aswell!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Stampers

avatar

Male Number of posts : 1553
Age : 30
Location : Soham, Ely
Drives : BMW 32HATE
Registration date : 2009-07-06

PostSubject: Re: WSC Meet, 31st March, Newmarket Multi Story....   Wed Mar 30 2011, 15:40

The yellow Evo with the rather loud car alarm was nice, eh Jim?

I'll be there again this evening.
Should be there a bit earlier this time as I want to park inside on the ground level.
There's no way the '36 can get up a level now... silent
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.ghettofresh.co.uk
Tiz



Male Number of posts : 3773
Age : 28
Location : Wimblington nr March - Cambs
Drives : myself mental
Registration date : 2008-01-28

PostSubject: Re: WSC Meet, 31st March, Newmarket Multi Story....   Wed Mar 30 2011, 16:04

Jay wrote:
Tiz wrote:
Jay wrote:
Providing I get over this epic plague i'm up this chav fest again....kinda makes me appreciate my car more!! Very Happy

There must only be a handful of cars worse than yours? :p

MarkGTX wrote:
Jump in with you matty? Don't wanna take the passat cos I expect the chavs will attract the police

Never seems to be any problem with the police strangely even with all the abuse last week for the video!

Please tell me you're joking!!

It was 50/50 alot of stuff that i'm not really into but done to a decent standard so I can appriciate it, but like the guy in the fiesta that was burning his clutch and clearly not his tyres, the clio with the shopping list down the side......I mean it had a Mugen sticker i'm sure and my Jap knowledge isn't vast but i'm sure Mugen didn't cater for small french shopping baskets?

Hope the mustangs come again though..... Very Happy

Haha yeah I was there is some serious aboninations there but i think branding it a chav fest is a bit of an exageration as there is some awesome stuff there amongst the crap. The yank stuff is cool but a lot of it seemed to make a lot of noise and not really do a lot, saying that i could still stand looking/listening to it all day
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jimmymidnight

avatar

Male Number of posts : 1998
Age : 30
Location : Soham/Ely
Drives : 2003 W215 MB CL500 - 5.0 V8
Registration date : 2008-03-13

PostSubject: Re: WSC Meet, 31st March, Newmarket Multi Story....   Wed Mar 30 2011, 16:23

Stampers wrote:
The yellow Evo with the rather loud car alarm was nice, eh Jim?

I'll be there again this evening.
Should be there a bit earlier this time as I want to park inside on the ground level.
There's no way the '36 can get up a level now... silent

That yellow evo can suck it.

Isn't it tomorrow night. Ant?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
matty_mk1

avatar

Male Number of posts : 6255
Age : 32
Drives : Mk2 audi TT / BBM mk2 VR / Air'd passat wagen
Registration date : 2008-01-24

PostSubject: Re: WSC Meet, 31st March, Newmarket Multi Story....   Wed Mar 30 2011, 16:28

Stampers wrote:
The yellow Evo with the rather loud car alarm was nice, eh Jim?

I'll be there again this evening.
Should be there a bit earlier this time as I want to park inside on the ground level.
There's no way the '36 can get up a level now... silent

Stampers in low car shocker? tongue
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/profile.php?id=680468476&
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: WSC Meet, 31st March, Newmarket Multi Story....   

Back to top Go down
 
WSC Meet, 31st March, Newmarket Multi Story....
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next
 Similar topics
-
» drovers enduro 31st march
» [Home] Sat 31st March: Worcester City
» Eskdale Dubfest - 31st March to 2nd April 2017
» MARCH TATTOO MEET
» MARCH MEET

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
fendubbers :: Whats On :: Local Meets-
Jump to: