fendubbers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

beamer (still thinking of name)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
ben k

ben k

Male Number of posts : 219
Drives : mk3 golf
Registration date : 2009-09-15

beamer (still thinking of name) Empty
PostSubject: beamer (still thinking of name)   beamer (still thinking of name) EmptySat Mar 05 2011, 10:09

hey i aint been on here in a long time, i use to own a red/satin black mk3 golf. well that was sold and a made a nice lil investment a couple months ago on my new daily. its a 318i e46 bmw. lowered on coilovers, sitting on a set of calibre vintage, carbon fibre bmw badges, clear side repeaters, angle head lights and slightly diffrent rear lights. few lil plans left for it tho.

pics .....

beamer (still thinking of name) DSC_0324

beamer (still thinking of name) DSC_0464

ill upload more and better pics this weekend, so what do people think?
Back to top Go down
vw clarkson

vw clarkson

Male Number of posts : 196
Drives : mk 2 golf
Registration date : 2011-01-11

PostSubject: Re: beamer (still thinking of name)   beamer (still thinking of name) EmptySun Mar 06 2011, 11:52

Ben you need to make your drive to the path level so you can park on your drive haha
Back to top Go down
ben k

ben k

PostSubject: Re: beamer (still thinking of name)   beamer (still thinking of name) EmptySun Mar 06 2011, 17:09

vw clarkson wrote:
Ben you need to make your drive to the path level so you can park on your drive haha

the path is to steep anyway so dont think it will help specially when it goes lower Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
vw clarkson

vw clarkson

PostSubject: Re: beamer (still thinking of name)   beamer (still thinking of name) EmptySun Mar 06 2011, 18:55

Haha true mate. You deffo need to get another vw even if its just a project one that takes long. You will still own a vw
Back to top Go down
ben k

ben k

PostSubject: Re: beamer (still thinking of name)   beamer (still thinking of name) EmptySun Mar 06 2011, 19:04

vw clarkson wrote:
Haha true mate. You deffo need to get another vw even if its just a project one that takes long. You will still own a vw

dw i will have a project soon enough but at the min this is enough for me
Back to top Go down
vw clarkson

vw clarkson

PostSubject: Re: beamer (still thinking of name)   beamer (still thinking of name) EmptySun Mar 06 2011, 19:29

Haha good old boy. What you want as a project?
Back to top Go down
guy
guy

Male Number of posts : 1689
Drives : MK 1, 2, 2, 3, 4, 4, T5

PostSubject: Re: beamer (still thinking of name)   beamer (still thinking of name) EmptySun Mar 06 2011, 20:33

I've seen this around town a few times and the colour is glorious.

Back to top Go down
ben k

ben k

PostSubject: Re: beamer (still thinking of name)   beamer (still thinking of name) EmptySun Mar 06 2011, 20:38

guy wrote:

I've seen this around town a few times and the colour is glorious.

ye thanks. im not really into red cars tbh but this def does it for me. well when its clean. it seems to get stupidly dirty in no time in this weather
Back to top Go down
max

max

Male Number of posts : 2945
Drives : Mk4 GT TDI
Registration date : 2009-02-09

PostSubject: Re: beamer (still thinking of name)   beamer (still thinking of name) EmptyMon Mar 07 2011, 11:16

As Guy said before the colour looks lush. I've got a real soft spot for metallic burgundy cars I love you

Looking nice mate, bring this along to one of the meets so I can have a proper look Thumbs up
Back to top Go down
ben k

ben k

PostSubject: Re: beamer (still thinking of name)   beamer (still thinking of name) EmptyMon Mar 07 2011, 12:49

max wrote:
As Guy said before the colour looks lush. I've got a real soft spot for metallic burgundy cars I love you

Looking nice mate, bring this along to one of the meets so I can have a proper look Thumbs up

cheers mate Very Happy ye i will do when is the next meet? or show? it will be good to have a look around everyone elses motors on here. have seen some really nice cars on the site just want to see them in the flesh
Back to top Go down
chubby353

chubby353

Male Number of posts : 879
Drives : black bmw e36 on splits
Registration date : 2009-08-27

PostSubject: Re: beamer (still thinking of name)   beamer (still thinking of name) EmptyMon Mar 07 2011, 15:25

Did the old boy who used to own this work for honda as the last time i see it it had a bonnet bra on looks so nice mate
Back to top Go down
ben k

ben k

PostSubject: Re: beamer (still thinking of name)   beamer (still thinking of name) EmptyMon Mar 07 2011, 17:35

chubby353 wrote:
Did the old boy who used to own this work for honda as the last time i see it it had a bonnet bra on looks so nice mate

ye he lives in my village, he now has a typre r with the same wheels and lowered. im not sure about the bonnet bra i still cant make my mind up if i want one on it or not pos with a black viynal roof to hmmm decisions decisions lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: beamer (still thinking of name)   beamer (still thinking of name) Empty

Back to top Go down

beamer (still thinking of name)
Page 1 of 1