fendubbers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

help need an expert

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
s-jay1

s-jay1

Male Number of posts : 187
Drives : MK2 Golf GTI
Registration date : 2009-05-23

help need an expert Empty
PostSubject: help need an expert   help need an expert EmptyFri Jan 14 2011, 13:28

Sad time unfortunately force me to post this but here goes. i have recently crashed my car and am in desperate need of someone who is good with a mk2 golf chassis. i had a head on collision with a lorry and need my chassis checked to see if it is ok to rebuild it or if it would need to much work. please could someone help as i cant do anything until i know for sure what has happened to the car. car is located in Caldecott near cambourn, if anyone is able to help please contact me
cheers
scott
Back to top Go down
mvdevelopments

Number of posts : 322
Registration date : 2008-02-07

PostSubject: Re: help need an expert   help need an expert EmptyFri Jan 14 2011, 20:23

are you able to get to my workshop next week?

if you can we can check it over and list any parts that need to be changed or damaged.

cheers mik mv
Back to top Go down
s-jay1

s-jay1

Male Number of posts : 187
Drives : MK2 Golf GTI
Registration date : 2009-05-23

PostSubject: Re: help need an expert   help need an expert EmptyFri Jan 14 2011, 20:37

Sorry I don't have a way of moving the car. I can figure out what needs replacing etc my worry is that something major has been bent that I won't notice :(
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: help need an expert   help need an expert Empty

Back to top Go down

help need an expert
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
fendubbers :: The Garage :: Bodywork and Styling-
Jump to: