fendubbers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Shotblast & powdercoat

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dan34

Dan34

Male Number of posts : 1409
Drives : DC5
Registration date : 2008-12-28

Shotblast & powdercoat Empty
PostSubject: Shotblast & powdercoat   Shotblast & powdercoat EmptySat Jul 17 2010, 15:38

Right need my new wheels shotblasted and powdercoated, anyone reccomend anyone?

As close to wisbech would be better but not tooo fussed.

Cheers
Back to top Go down
http://www.ec-dc.co.uk
LOWANDSLOW

LOWANDSLOW

Male Number of posts : 877
Drives : Mk2 golf 8v
Registration date : 2010-04-11

PostSubject: Re: Shotblast & powdercoat   Shotblast & powdercoat EmptyMon Jul 19 2010, 08:53

I have been looking for the same! There is a place a tilney st lawrence they wanted £30 just for shotblasting! But there is a guy in parson drove who does it my mate has had some work done there and its all good but dont have the number yet mate. The other place is kdc in whittlesey they want £30 a wheel to shotblast and then powder coat. Hope that helps Thanks Kelvin
Back to top Go down
Dan34

Dan34

Male Number of posts : 1409
Drives : DC5
Registration date : 2008-12-28

PostSubject: Re: Shotblast & powdercoat   Shotblast & powdercoat EmptyMon Jul 19 2010, 08:56

LOWANDSLOW wrote:
I have been looking for the same! There is a place a tilney st lawrence they wanted £30 just for shotblasting! But there is a guy in parson drove who does it my mate has had some work done there and its all good but dont have the number yet mate. The other place is kdc in whittlesey they want £30 a wheel to shotblast and then powder coat. Hope that helps Thanks Kelvin

Cheers dude, yeah got reccomended KDS too, but i think im gonna get jay to do them off here. He's gonna paint them instead of powdercoat so will hopefully have an even better finish!
Back to top Go down
http://www.ec-dc.co.uk
LOWANDSLOW

LOWANDSLOW

Male Number of posts : 877
Drives : Mk2 golf 8v
Registration date : 2010-04-11

PostSubject: Re: Shotblast & powdercoat   Shotblast & powdercoat EmptyMon Jul 19 2010, 12:54

Cool let me know what they turn out like how much is he charging you Thanks Kelvin
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shotblast & powdercoat   Shotblast & powdercoat Empty

Back to top Go down

Shotblast & powdercoat
Page 1 of 1