fendubbers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Polo mk2f owner just moved to Cambridge, hi!

Go down 
+5
caddyman
Henry
mk1g60phill
martinb
Ray2k
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Ray2k

Male Number of posts : 53
Drives : Mk3 Polo Coupé, '52 Passat TDI Sport Wagon
Registration date : 2010-07-16

Polo mk2f owner just moved to Cambridge, hi! Empty
PostSubject: Polo mk2f owner just moved to Cambridge, hi!   Polo mk2f owner just moved to Cambridge, hi! EmptyFri Jul 16 2010, 21:28

Hi all, I've just moved to Cambridge for work and have my '94 Polo Coupe with me and am hoping to see some more dubs around! Will hopefully get to the meet at the end of this month.
My car lives on Cherry Hinton high street so if you're going through look out for the white coupe on classics just south of the railway crossing. Needs some lows though, that's the next job once my first pay comes in Smile

I've been on ClubPolo for about 5 years so anyone on there might sort of know me already.

Polo mk2f owner just moved to Cambridge, hi! DSC00390

Over the years I've added nearly every OEM option to it but nothing very exciting in the engine department, bog standard 1.3 spi with a whopping 55bhp. Hoping to get a GT or G40 in there one day though Smile

Anyway hello, hope to see some of you around some time.
Back to top Go down
martinb
martinb

Male Number of posts : 1760
Drives : Corrado G60
Registration date : 2008-01-31

PostSubject: Re: Polo mk2f owner just moved to Cambridge, hi!   Polo mk2f owner just moved to Cambridge, hi! EmptyFri Jul 16 2010, 22:06

hello & welcome Polo mk2f owner just moved to Cambridge, hi! 51732
Back to top Go down
mk1g60phill

mk1g60phill

Male Number of posts : 2918
Drives : Seat leon fr 20vt & a t4 land barge hippy van.
Registration date : 2008-02-21

PostSubject: Re: Polo mk2f owner just moved to Cambridge, hi!   Polo mk2f owner just moved to Cambridge, hi! EmptySat Jul 17 2010, 19:31

Welcome Polo mk2f owner just moved to Cambridge, hi! Icon_cheers im sure i saw this the other day Polo mk2f owner just moved to Cambridge, hi! 680462
Back to top Go down
http://deborah.ball703@ntlworld.com
Ray2k

PostSubject: Re: Polo mk2f owner just moved to Cambridge, hi!   Polo mk2f owner just moved to Cambridge, hi! EmptySun Jul 18 2010, 18:05

Polo mk2f owner just moved to Cambridge, hi! 680462 give me a toot if you do again!

I must say in the few weeks I've been here there seems to be a lot of nice japanese cars around, not seen many dubs though and I can spot most dubs a mile away without consciously looking, as I'm sure most on here can! Seen a couple of old school 3 series' around Fulbourn and a very tasty 190e yesterday though so the Germans are quite well represented so far.
Back to top Go down
Henry

Henry

Male Number of posts : 218
Drives : Polo G40, Audi S4, Mk2 Golf GTI, Nissan Pulsar GTI-R
Registration date : 2008-01-18

PostSubject: Re: Polo mk2f owner just moved to Cambridge, hi!   Polo mk2f owner just moved to Cambridge, hi! EmptyFri Aug 06 2010, 15:17

Welcome Very Happy
Back to top Go down
caddyman

caddyman

Number of posts : 1127
Registration date : 2008-01-20

PostSubject: Re: Polo mk2f owner just moved to Cambridge, hi!   Polo mk2f owner just moved to Cambridge, hi! EmptyFri Aug 06 2010, 15:46

welcome
Back to top Go down
krazy*k

krazy*k

Female Number of posts : 513
Drives : MK3 polo G40 Slag
Registration date : 2008-01-21

PostSubject: Re: Polo mk2f owner just moved to Cambridge, hi!   Polo mk2f owner just moved to Cambridge, hi! EmptyFri Aug 06 2010, 20:35

Welcome to the club and nice to see another polo Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/groups/cambsdubcollective/
mad4it

mad4it

Male Number of posts : 666
Drives : e36 318is coupe
Registration date : 2008-09-11

PostSubject: Re: Polo mk2f owner just moved to Cambridge, hi!   Polo mk2f owner just moved to Cambridge, hi! EmptySat Aug 07 2010, 07:38

welcome mate love the rimz Polo mk2f owner just moved to Cambridge, hi! 51732
Back to top Go down
Ray2k

PostSubject: Re: Polo mk2f owner just moved to Cambridge, hi!   Polo mk2f owner just moved to Cambridge, hi! EmptySat Aug 07 2010, 07:42

Thanks all! Went to the Cambridge meet last Friday and despite the rain saw some nice dubs :-)

Finally after owning it for nearly 5 years I have coilovers on order to fix the obvious problem it has :-P
Back to top Go down
matty_mk1

matty_mk1

Male Number of posts : 6255
Drives : Mk2 audi TT / BBM mk2 VR / Air'd passat wagen
Registration date : 2008-01-24

PostSubject: Re: Polo mk2f owner just moved to Cambridge, hi!   Polo mk2f owner just moved to Cambridge, hi! EmptySat Aug 07 2010, 10:53

WelcomePolo mk2f owner just moved to Cambridge, hi! 51732
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/profile.php?id=680468476&
azzeer

azzeer

Male Number of posts : 837
Drives : polo mk3 breadvan
Registration date : 2009-06-15

PostSubject: Re: Polo mk2f owner just moved to Cambridge, hi!   Polo mk2f owner just moved to Cambridge, hi! EmptySat Aug 07 2010, 18:03

Ray2k wrote:
Thanks all! Went to the Cambridge meet last Friday and despite the rain saw some nice dubs :-)

Finally after owning it for nearly 5 years I have coilovers on order to fix the obvious problem it has :-P

ite mate u haveing this wing or not dude
Back to top Go down
Ray2k

PostSubject: Re: Polo mk2f owner just moved to Cambridge, hi!   Polo mk2f owner just moved to Cambridge, hi! EmptySat Aug 07 2010, 18:09

Oh yeah well I'm not driving to yours if its damaged, but if you're ever in or near Cambridge drop me a text and I'll take it.
Back to top Go down
azzeer

azzeer

Male Number of posts : 837
Drives : polo mk3 breadvan
Registration date : 2009-06-15

PostSubject: Re: Polo mk2f owner just moved to Cambridge, hi!   Polo mk2f owner just moved to Cambridge, hi! EmptySat Aug 07 2010, 18:14

Ray2k wrote:
Oh yeah well I'm not driving to yours if its damaged, but if you're ever in or near Cambridge drop me a text and I'll take it.

i have truble wording things , i was trying to explain once u put the nuts in the wing on to ur car it will sort its self out
Back to top Go down
Henry

Henry

Male Number of posts : 218
Drives : Polo G40, Audi S4, Mk2 Golf GTI, Nissan Pulsar GTI-R
Registration date : 2008-01-18

PostSubject: Re: Polo mk2f owner just moved to Cambridge, hi!   Polo mk2f owner just moved to Cambridge, hi! EmptySun Aug 08 2010, 10:57

Ray2k wrote:

What coilovers did you go for? I have FK konigsports on my G40 and it seems to ride pretty well
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Polo mk2f owner just moved to Cambridge, hi!   Polo mk2f owner just moved to Cambridge, hi! Empty

Back to top Go down

Polo mk2f owner just moved to Cambridge, hi!
Page 1 of 1