fendubbers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

the official world cup thread..football haters need not look

Go down 
+3
Buey
millfischk69
martinb
7 posters
AuthorMessage
martinb
martinb

Male Number of posts : 1760
Drives : Corrado G60
Registration date : 2008-01-31

the official world cup thread..football haters need not look Empty
PostSubject: the official world cup thread..football haters need not look   the official world cup thread..football haters need not look EmptySat Jun 12 2010, 22:31

cant believe no one has started a world cup thread yet! I have had a couple of beers so please excuse any spelling hiccups! Yeah I know there are plenty of football haters on here but personally i love it so if your not interested i dont really care, just dont post the official world cup thread..football haters need not look Icon_lol

So who's your prediction to win? I thought England played pretty well tonight overall bar the almighty c*ck up by the keeper! Still despite all the hype/hope cant see them winning, out in the Semi's i reckon..

watching as many games as poss (cheers emma for being so understanding and HIC for showing it on screens around the office)and bar the france/uruguay game its been good so far apart from the damn annoying noise all those horns make every match!

Think tomoorow will be spent pretty much all day on the sofa with all the footie and the F1 the official world cup thread..football haters need not look 680462
Back to top Go down
millfischk69

millfischk69

Male Number of posts : 997
Drives : MK1 Golf GX 1457cc, 53 plate MK4 R32 in DPB, Kawasaki Ninja J1
Registration date : 2009-11-07

PostSubject: Re: the official world cup thread..football haters need not look   the official world cup thread..football haters need not look EmptySun Jun 13 2010, 11:45

I personally think they didn't play very well last night and heskey was offside every two minutes, and lennon has the speed but got tackled every time (should of had theo walcott there). They need to up the game if they wana get through to next round.
Back to top Go down
Buey

Buey

Male Number of posts : 483
Drives : Mk1 VW Golf Cabrio & Seat Leon FSi
Registration date : 2009-02-03

PostSubject: Re: the official world cup thread..football haters need not look   the official world cup thread..football haters need not look EmptySun Jun 13 2010, 13:40

When you hear everyone elses comments on tv regarding last nights game, its obvious everyone has different opinions, or we were watching different games.
I thoughts we were just ok, USA played better and faster than they will against the lesser teams, that was their cup final. I thought lennon was a headless chicken, but Walcott has been too in the warm-ups, as was Wright-phillips. Joe Cole on the left would have given us more options. Lampard and Rooney werent at their best either. They will improve. Despite Robert Greens c**k-up I would still pick him next game because the chances of him doing that again are slim copmpared to James who does it every 3 or 4 games. I think we will get better, we can win the world cup if we get the rub of the green but realistically I would be ecstatic with semi finals.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/home.php#/profile.php?id=669158062&r
millfischk69

millfischk69

PostSubject: Re: the official world cup thread..football haters need not look   the official world cup thread..football haters need not look EmptySun Jun 13 2010, 16:32

agreed with keeping green in goal, although he cocked i agree that it don't happen very often (most probably felt pressured to save it and fumbled, happened to the algerian keeper aswel today).
Back to top Go down
CaddyRage
Admin
CaddyRage

Male Number of posts : 6348
Drives : T4 2.5tdi daily, 83 mk1 golf gti 16v, 92 mk1 Caddy project
Registration date : 2007-12-29

PostSubject: Re: the official world cup thread..football haters need not look   the official world cup thread..football haters need not look EmptySun Jun 13 2010, 17:22

My opinion is that England played ok and agree that it was USA's best game.

Yeah Green fumbled but i'd keep him in for simple reasons that james used to do that for his club lol. Hart is bloody good too but maybe a bit young to command his defence.

heskey done a great job for the first 60mins apart from him being offside fooking loads. Crouch should've been on much sooner imo.

Rooney was p**s poor, lets hope he'll be the star against the bigger teams
Back to top Go down
http://www.fendubbers.co.uk
mk1g60phill

mk1g60phill

Male Number of posts : 2918
Drives : Seat leon fr 20vt & a t4 land barge hippy van.
Registration date : 2008-02-21

PostSubject: Re: the official world cup thread..football haters need not look   the official world cup thread..football haters need not look EmptySun Jun 13 2010, 17:30

Put a man that can catch in goal the official world cup thread..football haters need not look 51732
Back to top Go down
http://deborah.ball703@ntlworld.com
chubby353

chubby353

Male Number of posts : 879
Drives : black bmw e36 on splits
Registration date : 2009-08-27

PostSubject: Re: the official world cup thread..football haters need not look   the official world cup thread..football haters need not look EmptySun Jun 13 2010, 19:45

good game apart form heskey i think hes a donk usless player always offside and everyone he challenges he hurts (tim howard) put crouch on

roll on next england game hope we do better
Back to top Go down
CaddyRage
Admin
CaddyRage

Male Number of posts : 6348
Drives : T4 2.5tdi daily, 83 mk1 golf gti 16v, 92 mk1 Caddy project
Registration date : 2007-12-29

PostSubject: Re: the official world cup thread..football haters need not look   the official world cup thread..football haters need not look EmptyTue Jun 22 2010, 20:53

You think England will win tomorrow then?
Back to top Go down
http://www.fendubbers.co.uk
millfischk69

millfischk69

PostSubject: Re: the official world cup thread..football haters need not look   the official world cup thread..football haters need not look EmptyTue Jun 22 2010, 21:34

would like to think they will, but havent got a lot hope tbh
Back to top Go down
chubby353

chubby353

Male Number of posts : 879
Drives : black bmw e36 on splits
Registration date : 2009-08-27

PostSubject: Re: the official world cup thread..football haters need not look   the official world cup thread..football haters need not look EmptyTue Jun 22 2010, 22:05

i think we will win bud well i hope we do lol

on another note has anybody been watching tht world cup live with james corden hes doing a thing called back the beard lol and yes im doing it not had a shave for nearly 2 weeks man its itchy as hell lol so tht means if they win and stay in it i will not be able to shave for over another week Very Happy
Back to top Go down
martinb
martinb

PostSubject: Re: the official world cup thread..football haters need not look   the official world cup thread..football haters need not look EmptyTue Jun 22 2010, 22:32

yeah i think England will finally step up and win...they bloody better!

felt sorry for South Africa going out today,..really hoped they would pull it off but at least they beat the french the official world cup thread..football haters need not look Icon_lol

Is everyone getting to watch the game tomorrow? luckily HIC are letting those that want to watch the game take a 2hr lunch and make up the hour as well as showing it round the office on some of the screens that normally show how many calls are holding! Anyone who rings during the game better not expect a decent quote.....the official world cup thread..football haters need not look Icon_lol
Back to top Go down
Lupton_20vt

Lupton_20vt

Male Number of posts : 6815
Registration date : 2009-02-01

PostSubject: Re: the official world cup thread..football haters need not look   the official world cup thread..football haters need not look EmptyMon Jun 28 2010, 06:53

martinb wrote:
yeah i think England will finally step up and win...they bloody better!

Where are they now Martin? the official world cup thread..football haters need not look Icon_lol
Back to top Go down
martinb
martinb

PostSubject: Re: the official world cup thread..football haters need not look   the official world cup thread..football haters need not look EmptyTue Jun 29 2010, 19:54

I was reffering to the Slovenia game....not the Germany one! the official world cup thread..football haters need not look Icon_lol

tbh i didnt even see it as i was on the beach the official world cup thread..football haters need not look 680462 , saw the "highlights" and it was pretty poor. At least Englands second "goal" might help bring about the introduction of goal line technology etc which i think would be good....but i doubt it would have made any difference to the result

I will be supporting Holland now as i have dutch relatives.....and Argentina as i have them in the sweepstake at work the official world cup thread..football haters need not look Icon_lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the official world cup thread..football haters need not look   the official world cup thread..football haters need not look Empty

Back to top Go down

the official world cup thread..football haters need not look
Page 1 of 1