fendubbers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Timing gun i could borrow?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
JonG8v

Male Number of posts : 54
Drives : 87 mk2 Golf G60
Registration date : 2010-03-29

Timing gun i could borrow? Empty
PostSubject: Timing gun i could borrow?   Timing gun i could borrow? EmptyThu Jun 10 2010, 22:27

I want to check the timng on my G60 is spot on and thought i would ask if anyone has a timing gun i could borrow? Im between Bury and Stowmarket if there is anyone local?

Thanks in advanceTiming gun i could borrow? 460227
Back to top Go down
red_MK2_ryder

red_MK2_ryder

Male Number of posts : 89
Drives : Mk2 Ryder 1.3 - MK2 GTI 8V
Registration date : 2010-04-11

PostSubject: Re: Timing gun i could borrow?   Timing gun i could borrow? EmptyWed Jun 16 2010, 20:16

i have one, but i am in St Ives, more than likely be at the meet next friday if you want to borrow it then????? to be honest i use it very little now, so if you wanted to keep it till the next meet July) that would be ok by me Timing gun i could borrow? 680462
Back to top Go down
JonG8v

PostSubject: Re: Timing gun i could borrow?   Timing gun i could borrow? EmptyWed Jun 16 2010, 20:41

Thanks, that could be perfect. Not sure if im heading to the meet or not if im honest. . .mainly because if i go to Gti International i will be going to cambridge only to come home and then head straight back over that way againTiming gun i could borrow? Icon_rolleyes But not sure if im bothering with International yet so. . .

I will PM you if im going or not and then you can bring it along if that's okTiming gun i could borrow? 51732

Cheers

Jon

If i bring some longer wire (batt in the boot) then we could do it at the meetTiming gun i could borrow? 680462
Back to top Go down
red_MK2_ryder

red_MK2_ryder

Male Number of posts : 89
Drives : Mk2 Ryder 1.3 - MK2 GTI 8V
Registration date : 2010-04-11

PostSubject: Re: Timing gun i could borrow?   Timing gun i could borrow? EmptyWed Jun 16 2010, 20:47

Thats all good by me bud, i was going to Inters, until she who must be obeyed said we were doing somethin else.... Timing gun i could borrow? Icon_mad

PM me when you know, and i will bring it along Timing gun i could borrow? 680462
Back to top Go down
Crossy

Crossy

Male Number of posts : 92
Drives : Mk4 Golf
Registration date : 2010-04-23

PostSubject: Re: Timing gun i could borrow?   Timing gun i could borrow? EmptyThu Jun 17 2010, 20:56

Im in mildenhall and have one you can borrow if you want if thats any help mate.
Back to top Go down
JonG8v

PostSubject: Re: Timing gun i could borrow?   Timing gun i could borrow? EmptyMon Jun 21 2010, 21:51

Thanks for your help guys, but i've actually gone and bought one now. Cheers anyway and if enyone needs one in my area it's hereTiming gun i could borrow? 51732
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Timing gun i could borrow?   Timing gun i could borrow? Empty

Back to top Go down

Timing gun i could borrow?
Page 1 of 1