fendubbers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The new T4....soon to be our house!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Greeny

Greeny

Male Number of posts : 106
Drives : 2.5tdi T4
Registration date : 2009-10-21

The new T4....soon to be our house! Empty
PostSubject: The new T4....soon to be our house!   The new T4....soon to be our house! EmptyTue Jun 01 2010, 00:03

Hi everyoneThe new T4....soon to be our house! 2976 , I've been meaning to put some pics of the new van, as we
finally sold the Golf and have replaced it with a T4The new T4....soon to be our house! 128807 !!
Its a R Reg 98 2.5tdi 102bhp, we got it about 3 weeks ago and absolutely love it!
Anyone at the meet on friday would have probably heard all the noise coming from my van as the poor mechanic who tried to lower the front suspension on the torsion bar couldn't get it to budge....he lovingly spent about 2 hrs trying (thanks again mate!! really appreciate it) he recommended spraying WD40 on the nuts see photo:.
The new T4....soon to be our house! DSCN0526

I ended up going through 2 cans of WD between saturday morning and sunday The new T4....soon to be our house! 730194 before me and VW Mike finally managed to get the passenger side nut cracked off again..........so after lots of sweat and a bit of blood we finally finished the job and its looking SWEETThe new T4....soon to be our house! 680462 with a 60mm drop. Just need to save for the wheels now!!! While the wheels were off Mike gave me a lesson in how to change the front pads.....Cheers dude!!The new T4....soon to be our house! 51732 (Mike doing some work):
The new T4....soon to be our house! DSCN0527
The new T4....soon to be our house! DSCN0525
The new T4....soon to be our house! DSCN0525
The new T4....soon to be our house! DSCN0523

The new T4....soon to be our house! DSCN0522

Before:

The new T4....soon to be our house! DSCN0472-1
After:
The new T4....soon to be our house! DSCN0528
Back to top Go down
Henry

Henry

Male Number of posts : 218
Drives : Polo G40, Audi S4, Mk2 Golf GTI, Nissan Pulsar GTI-R
Registration date : 2008-01-18

PostSubject: Re: The new T4....soon to be our house!   The new T4....soon to be our house! EmptyWed Jun 02 2010, 13:48

Looks good, I wouldn't fancy working under that with it held up with a widdow maker! The new T4....soon to be our house! Bom
Back to top Go down
matty_mk1

matty_mk1

Male Number of posts : 6255
Drives : Mk2 audi TT / BBM mk2 VR / Air'd passat wagen
Registration date : 2008-01-24

PostSubject: Re: The new T4....soon to be our house!   The new T4....soon to be our house! EmptyWed Jun 02 2010, 13:53

was you lowering this at the meet?
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/profile.php?id=680468476&
VW Mike
VW Mike

Male Number of posts : 2138
Drives : LWB T5 and 69 bug - we will see who is fastest on the strip hey Mark ;)
Registration date : 2008-01-18

PostSubject: Re: The new T4....soon to be our house!   The new T4....soon to be our house! EmptyWed Jun 02 2010, 15:07

Henry wrote:
Looks good, I wouldn't fancy working under that with it held up with a widdow maker! The new T4....soon to be our house! Bom

i forgot to put an axle stand under it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.mightymetamorphicracing.co.uk
Greeny

Greeny

Male Number of posts : 106
Drives : 2.5tdi T4
Registration date : 2009-10-21

PostSubject: Re: The new T4....soon to be our house!   The new T4....soon to be our house! EmptyWed Jun 02 2010, 19:11

matty_mk1 wrote:
was you lowering this at the meet?

Yeah we started to lower it at the meet, but only managed to get the drivers side down! the passenger side came down a couple of inches and then got stuck!The new T4....soon to be our house! 730194 ....2 cans of WD40 and 48hrs later we managed to get it moving again!The new T4....soon to be our house! 51732
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The new T4....soon to be our house!   The new T4....soon to be our house! Empty

Back to top Go down

The new T4....soon to be our house!
Page 1 of 1